Chapter 125

Tonys pov

"Peter, I'm, I'm nearly there, I need you to stop mysterio" I said through the earpiece. "Mr stark but Y/n, she's not awakening, I cant leave her" he cried back. "Peter, you need to, please go".

Peters pov

Tears had sprung my eyes and I tried to hold them in, I placed my hand on her cheek one last time before swinging off into the air towards beck.

Tony's pov

I came down and saw her, she was pale, I was to late, it had been to long. But I tried, CPR, mout to mouth, slapping her round the face, I cried. I had lost her.

Y/ns pov

"Why are you here" a voice aske and out of suprised I sprung my hand out ready to punch. It was caught and then I relaxed my hand, smiling a little "Wanda, what is happening, why are you here? Where are we?" I asked. Well right now we in a sort of afterlife in a way. I'm using the dark hold to try and bring Tommy and Billy back, and here you are inside this prism too. Why? "Um, well I guess I'm dead" I chuckled. "Excuse me" she repeated. I nodded. "Stupid oll me, I guess I'm dead now" I repeated. She grasp my hands, the firm grip "I feel you, I can't feel the others, your not gone yet, there's-there's still hope" she cried.

I shook my head and sighed "I done believe in hope, fate is waht I believe in. And I believe it was fate that I am dying and saw you one last time" I smiled hugging her close. "How-how did you die?" she asked. "Stupid me drowned" I laughed. "Stop laughing, your dead how are you so happy" she said a little angered. "Why does everyone keep having a go at me laughing" I whined. She slapped me round the face and I saw a flash of white "Do that again" I told her. "No Y/n I didn't mean it, all of this is just so hard, I've lost you and the boys, vision, my parents and brother, I only have Clint left, I just spilt I'm sorry" she cried. "No hit me again, I thing I saw light, like the normal world" I repeated.

Her eyes widened and then she slapped me again. "It's working, I'm going to live, like I said fate" I smiled. She kept hitting me and it hurt but it was working. "One more time I think" I smiled. "This is realy weird, but anyway goodbye it is" she smiled and then hit me again....

My eyes sprung open and I sat up coughing out water, no one was around me, I had been moved from the water to the jet, I guess they had found me to late. Happy wasnt in it. I stood sighing, my back still hurting and chilled to the bone. Then I looked at my outfit. It was different. A blue dress with a headpiece. It had the same sort of feature like Wandas. Interesting.