Chapter 8

Y/ns pov

Once again I had pushed more people away, but that was good, it would be better if they weren't stuck in all my crap. Today could of been good, a new start. But it wasn't, today failed, I drank infront of them, I was confident I wasn't me, I wasn't going to be ready, and neither were they. I stood up from my bed and got out of the beautiful dress and hung it up in a closet. I slipped into some pajamas and slipped into bed again. And after hours on end of gazing up at the ceiling I fell asleep.

Morning came and my stomach grumbled in hunger awakening me it was Monday, I checked my watch school started in... five minutes, great. I got out of bed with not alot of effort, I changed and grabbed my hairbrush I walked into the elevator just as Tony came in. We didn't talk it was an akward silence, he got out two floors before me so I began brushing my hair then. I finished when the doors dinged open and I ran through the corridor to the front door, I walked to school tying my hair up as I walked, knowing it there probaly wasn't even a teacher in, it was Science so Bruce didn't need to be there anymore right. I took a breath mint out my pocket and put it in my mouth. I walked into school ten minutes late and into class, well there was a teacher none other then Bruce. Confusion confronted my face on seeing him and he looked at me when I came in "Why are you late?" he asks and I shrug my shoulders. "That's detention after school" he says and I gasp, he gives me a menacing look and I groan in defeat as I go to my seat.

The day dragged on as usual. When school finished I reluctantly went to Bruce's class and knocked, he called and told me to enter. It was just him so I dropped the act. "Come on, why Bruce you didn't have to give me detention, can I go home" I plea but he shakes his head, I go sit in my seat and lay my head against the desk I then mumble "Why aren't you gone yet, im with the Avengers whoohoo" I say shaking my hands sarcastically. "Because I'm here to keep you safe it wasn't to make you join" he tells me. I bang my head against my desk. "How long is this for?" I ask. "Until I finish marking these papers and then I can give you a ride as I'm going back too" he says. "I can walk" I tell him. He shrugs his shoulders and then moves his chair over to the little TV "I have to show you this, its sort of funny" he says and with thst the screen flashes on and there is Steve he says "So your in detention.. " I begin to groan.