Chapter 78

Y/ns pov

My eyes opened as I awoke in my room in the compound it was just me in there. A large plaster was on my forehead and my shoulder had been bandaged up. I then remembered how Tony had found me and so he must of brought me back.

I got up out of the bed even though it was painful and left to go to the kitchen, it was dark outside so I couldn't tell if it was early morning or late night. In the kitchen I walked in and saw loki, his eyes flickered to me for a secound and then away then back as if he hadn't registered at first what he had seen.

A smile creeped onto his face which suprised me "Im realy glad your ok, I don't know what I would of done if you were-" he said but cut himself of and I knew what he was planning on saying. I was realising that he had been showing these signs recently, signs saying that the little jokes and the funny rumours were true, Loki may like me. But that couldn't happen I had to many threats that would make anything between us secure, I just needed to find away to make him no longer bat an eye.

We were talking about what had happened and I finnaly found out the time was 2am when he commented that he realy liked my hair long. After a bit longer he left the kitchen and told me I should go rest more but him saying that he liked my hair just gave me a impulse. I went and grabbed some scissors and then went to my bathroom, using the missior I cur it so that it was just by my shoulders and finnaly I went back to sleep.

4 hours earlier
Steve's pov

I sat with Clint in the meeting room, in it were sofas and glass windows. We sat by the glass table in the middle of the room in silence. Bruce and Tony were bandaging up y/n and removing the bullet. Finnaly I spoke up "It must of been her she had been with all these years" I said and he nodded. "You saw how she held a gun to her head, what if that's not the worse thing that's happened, that kid had been through so much, of course she needed a way out of it somehow and thats why she came to me" he replied and I nodded. "Do you think she'll still be able to do the time heist?" He then asked. I shrugged my shoulders before saying "I'm not sure but I think some of them like Loki and Tony would be against her doing it". He sighed before replying "Now I finnaly know what she meant by family buisness I thought it would be you or Tony that might of some how done something to hurt her but never would I of thought of her aunt Sharon carter".