Chapter 28

Natashas pov

I smirked at Tony, it had been three months since the press conference and now y/ns leg was completely healed. Tony had just said his master plan. "Ok, your gonna do something cool and fun for you and y/n too have a cool time and then pop the question" I reapeted. He nodded popping a blueberry in his mouth and then he offered me one, I took some and started pacing around his workplace "Two people with families now" I said without thinking. "Wha-" he began but I cut in with a random question "What's the ultron program?"

Y/ns pov

Loud knocking thundered through my room awakening me, I looked at my clock 2am, seirously. The knocking was becoming louder "I'm coming I'm coming, hang on" I shouted but all went silence. Then a piece of paper was slipped under my door and then sounds of footsteps retreating. I picked it up and switched on my light, it read:

Dear y/n
The hunger games begins now
Everyone is your target
Everyone is awake ready.
Around the tower you will find nerf guns.
Use these to shoot your opponents.
If your hit you die,
the winner will be prized with
choosing dinner and everyone cleans up for them.
We hope your ready, because your a target now.

I quickly locked my door, oh they didn't have a clue what they had unleashed upon them, I was competive. I put on full black as camoflauge, I put black striped under my cheeks, this was war. I climbed quietly into a vent, I was prepared. I began to sliver through it until I was above banners lab, a gun was below me, I jumped quietly down, picked up the gun and used a chair to get back in, I made sure the vent was back on so no one knew. I began to crawl more until I was above the top of the elevator. I went through the vent so thst I stood ontop of the elevator, I opened the hatch at the top and waited.

After awhile when it had been about two hours so it was around 4am Banner went in, he held a gun I shot him from above in the chest as the elevator went down. He looked up in suprise and I laughed. "That's not safe" he said I laughed. "Your just a sore loser" I told him. He got back out and retreated to his lab. I just stood there clicking my toungue for about three hours until I heard a voice behind me, "you dare enter my vents" , I turned around and in the vents a face poked out, Clint. He climbed out and we stood ontop of the elevator, guns raised at one another. "You dare venture onto my turf" he said in a low voice. "You use vents" I ask and he nods. The elevator then began to go down without warning, we both fell instantly through the gap and onto the elevator floor. Clint landed ontop of me. We got up. "Your n-" he began but I shot him. Suprise came on his face and then he pointed at my face "Sorry about that" he said and then I realised my nose was bleeding, I laughed shaking it off. "My luck now, I'm out and loki threw his gun at my had when I got him out" Clint grumbled and I laughed "Who's left?" I asked. "Well Steve shot Thor then Nat shot steve, banner out so its just you, Nat and Tony" he told me and then the doors dinged open and some agents stood there looking at my bloody face and clints bruised head "Hola" I said.