Chapter 176

Y/ns pov

I found a library and luckily found a newly updated address book and I was happy to see Peter Parker's name with a new York address. I searched it up and took a taxi while I messaged Loki telling him I would find my own way home.

I knocked on the door hurriedly and when he opened it he seemed shock about to say something but I could see he changed his mind "Um is there anything I can help you with miss?" He asked. I walked in shutting the door and turning to him. "Peter what the hell is going on, why can't Tony remember you, why are you acting like this?" I asked. "You remember me" he asked he gripped my shoulders as if trying to pull the answer from me "Yes how couldn't I, I know it's been awhile and I've been a crap person to you but how could I ever forget you?" I asked.

"How do you remember me?" He asked shocked. "Wait does no one else remember you?" I asked. "There was a thing it happened a few months back, the whole beck situation, you had disappeared, just a whole stuff happened and Strange needed to cast a spell to stop everyone from dying and to do that everyone had to forget me, but somehow you dont" he replied. "I couldn't forget you if I already didn't know who you were" I said. "What?" He replied confused. "Your not caught up because no one could tell you cause no one knew you but I didn't dissapear I was brainwashed by Hydra I already couldn't remember you" I told him.

"Holy crap" Peter replied processing the situation. "So I'm really the only one who can remember you" I asked. He nodded "Not even strange" he replied. "Peter cant you just I don't know tell them again" I said. "Y/n put it in your perspective imagine trying to go up to Tony and telling him you had a full of life together as father and daughter and all he saw was a stranger" he said. "Ok yeah that makes sense" I sighed.

It was silent and then I spoke again "I know I'm probaly the person you would least want to remember you but I'm here Parker, I'm here for you to talk to, to hate on, to buddy with, to jump across buildings with, if I'm the only one who still knows you I'll be the one there for you" I said. He pulled me into a hug. Definitely not the same reaction from our last encounter, months ago. "How about that jumping across buildings suggestion?" He asked. I chuckled. "I'm a bit out of practice but sure parker I'll race you" I told him.

He quickly changed into his suit and with that we were out as I was running across rooftops and he was swinging. As I was not at my physical best he soon passed me and went so far I could no longer see him until I heard him behind me swinging and grabbing me so to swing while holding me. I laughed "Ok you win".