Chapter 56

Y/ns pov

I fell into a fit of laughter "I saw it on your face, for a second you really thought you had a chance to sort this all out, but you don't I'm going to rot here and its going to be because of you". It was silent "So to cover up the silence can someone tell me why I'm not moving" I asked. Tony sighed "Your paralysed from the waist down". I laughed again "Of course I am". Tony looked angry "Don't you realise you could never walk again and your laughing" he roared. I laughed once again before replying "The true pain only goes in if I let it, humour is my number one ticket out". He was not amused "Is that what you say when you drink?" He asked. "Are we in that water raft prison thing?" I asked, Wanda nodded. "Well you obviously weren't here for me so go" I spat at Tony. He looked like he was going to reply something but stopped and walked away I yelled after him "When your home rip those adoption papers for me will you".

I pulled my arm out it ached but I clicked at the collar set on fire and then melted off. "How did you do that?" Wanda asked. I laughed "They didn't know what they were handling with me, they'll be coming for me in a second, cameras and all" I told her. "Well you can't move, what was the point of you doing that" Wanda mentioned. I smirked "I can do whatever I want" I told her. I clapped my hands tighter and bits of seaweed shot out from the gaps in the floor they trapped at my legs and I make them pull me up into a standing position. "Turns out I had a connection with nature, I guess you never saw that" I told her. "Now this will hurt" I said mostly to myself but I lit my hands aflame and placed them against my legs, the fire seeped in and my legs glowed until I put the fire out, the seaweed fell to the ground and I walked perfectly fine to the glass. "Ill be back, or not" I told her until I lit the glass a light and it melted.

Tonys pov

"They said nothing, what was the second thing?" I asked. "Y/n escaped, she was able to walk and control plants, do you know how?" Secretary Ross asked. This surprised me, I shook my head and then got on my helicopter, Sam had just told me where Steve was and I knew that he had been right all along.

"Cant bring me back now" a voice said behind me and out popped Y/n, she jumped to the seat in front of me and smiled. "Where we off to?" she asked. "To help Steve stop the super soldiers- how are you walking?" I asked, she laughed "Fire is like adrenaline I made it run through my body and now I'm on a never ending adreline rush which is so strong its enough to make the paralysis go".