Chapter 122

Y/ns pov

"Can you stop smiling, he just threatened to kill you, he probaly is coming to find you now" Peter said. "Then we ascend, we already know he's going to be in london, go there" I replied. "Good, because we've been hovering over this field for the last half an hour" Happy said and he went to the front of the ship. "What about you, you can't even walk and we don't know why" he said. "I got hit by a train, but I think its something on my back because I can move my living arm and legs ish" I told him and then putting my metal arms thumb up. He pulled me to sit up as he sat down in the seat beside facing my back. "It looks like something's gone through, may I" he said asking if he could lift my shirt a little. "Sorry I didnt believe you" he mumbled but before I could reply he cut in "Y/n, there's a massive shard of glass in your back" he said.

"Of course I do, take it out" I told him. "What no you could bleed out" he said. "Trust me this time ok, you just need to take it out and then make a suit" I told him. He sighed and then pulled it out. I shoot I had forgotten something. "Um you got a jumper or something" I squealed loud as I felt the blood poor out, he grabbed a jumper and I quickly tied it round me. A few secounds is all I needed. I then pointed and asked him to get be the heddle and thread. "I'll do it" he more demanded then asked. He began to stitch it toghther right and plaster it up. He then finnaly went to make his suit.

I cleaned the blood up and then made my own suit with my hands, it was a leather red from head to toe and a sort of black drape and a headpiece, I had sort of based some of it of asgard, it was like a theme for me. Peter looked at me and eyes widened. "That looks, um amazing, When did you change?" He asked. I snickered "Um well alots also happened to me, with the cure I got some sort of powers, that's the only one I figured out. And before that I accidentally helped make a hex that imprisoned people, oh can't forget I'm currently on the run" I laughed.

"Why do you laugh at everything all the bad, the lives at risk including your own, there must be a reason?" He ask his voice rising at times. "No reason" I said while using twesers to remove small bits of glass from my leg. "Cut the crap" he almost shouted. "What's got you all riled up" I asked. "You, I can't tell if your completely phycotic or just generally to heartless" he shouted. "I laugh to stop the pain, if I don't ill turn back into the pathetic 13 year old with no life, a orphan".