Chapter 48

Y/ns pov

"Arent you going to get something to eat? " Ned asked, as me, him, Mj and Peter sat in the cafetiria. Before I could reply Peter cut in saying "Actualy, you never eat, you've been here four weeks and you've never had lunch". I then finnaly said my piece "My mom always makes a big dinner and the food here is nasty in my opinion". They then let the topic slide. "Do you guys want to hang this weekend?" Peter asked. They all accepted but I declined telling them I had to go to a funeral I made up it was for some random grandfather.

Only Tony knew I was going I didn't talk to Steve, Tony baciacly knew everything about me except a few secrets, one being I had lied about going to secretary ross's office and signing the Sokovia accords.

That evening Tony lent me his private jet and I was taken to London in the morning was the funeral.

Steve's pov

I had my suit on and was ready, I walked out the hotel room into the corridor only to stop, someone else had walked out of their room. Y/n, I hadn't even thought about the fact she would probaly be at the funeral, let alone the same hoted. Her hair was in a bun and she wore a black dress. She saw me and turned away and went for the stairs as I took the elevator.

Y/ns pov

I sat at the back of the church, not wanting the attention, also I had only met Peggy once, she was family but I didn't know her well. The service went on but soon I was introduced to someone who I had heard so much about Sharon carter stood infront of me, better known as my aunt.

The service ended and I was one of the last out, I saw it was only Steve left and walked away. When I walked out the door I walked into someone "Y/n, your looking skinnier" was the first thing Nat said. I walked pass her to someone who was looking at me. "You must be my Niece" Sharon smiled. "And your my Aunt" I replied. We talked for awhile before going to a coffee shop, we chatted for awhile and it went on for hours, then on the Tv came the Sokovia accords becoming official. Nat had volunteered to be the one there. We watched as all went good then all went to hell.

The news switched from good to bad and the new banner read 'King T' Chaka is dead, killed by Bucky Barnes'. I looked to Sharon and then said "I need to go". I stood up and left, heading for the jet and asked to be taken to Vienna.

I had promised not to hurt Barnes only if he came to me, but that was when he was supposedly good, halfway through the flight New news came from the Internet, he was in Buckarest. I immediately told the pilot to change to there.

My phone rang it was Tony "Y/n, a lots happening I'm in Berlin, just tell me quickly why you lied" he asked. "What? " I replied. He sighed "I know you didn't sign the accords" he told me. I was silent for a few secounds before replying "I don't believe in them". He was silent to until he replied "I guess we've come to a disagreement". "I've had to many of them to have one with you" I said. The phone was silent "Tony... Tony... Dad?" I looked at my phone, he had hung up.