Chapter 49

Y/ns pov

I landed in Buckarest just as the news said that Captain America, the falcon and the winter soilder were being chased and now a new suited person had joined.

I got out of the plane and ran, where they were was not far. I stood ontop of a bridge, I had put my choker on so my suit was on me and I had a fireball ready and just as Bucky came into sight on a motercycle I threw it at him. The bike exploded and he fell to the ground, Steve ran over and Sam flew just as the new suited person came in police cars surrounded them and then Rhodey landed, aiming his repulstors "Congratulations cap, your now a criminal" I heard him say.

Bucky was looking up at me and then so did Rhodey. I couldn't kill him, not here. "You too Y/n" Rhodey said. "Pity we won't be able to expand on that subject" I told him before making smoke appear all around me giving me a easy escape. They were probably wondering how I could do that but that was the start of the abilities I had discovered over the years.

Tony's pov

I looked at cap disappointed "You are lucky your here instead of in a cell" I told him. He seemed to ignore what I said but ask "Any word on Y/n?". I let out a little sigh and replied "No, but I don't want any word on her because next time I see her ill be looking at a criminal like you". "Tony you need to find her, she doesn't have alot at the moment" he replied. Confusion built up "What do you mean she doesn't have alot?" I asked. Steve let out a sigh "Alots happened and currently she's not speaking to me, Nat or Wanda, she hates us" he told me. "She's got no one to turn to and now she's just lost you" he finished. "Her own fault" I replied.

Y/ns pov

I knocked on the door and not the man I was looking for opened it "Hey man-I mean girl do I know you?" He asked. I shook my head "No but does someone name Scott lang live here? " I ask. He nodded then looked back and shouted "Hey scottie there's someone here to see you". He turned back to me "My names Luis" he told me and I shook his hand. Scott came to the door and then I said "Scott lang I'm Y/n s- I need your help, can I talk to you privately". He nodded and we went to hallway and shut the door "So your Antman" i said. He froze a secound "Wait your y/n stark!" he replied, I nodded. "Arent you on the run like Rogers?" He asked. Now it was my turn freeze "He's on the run too, sorry I haven't been checking the news" I told him.

"But anyway, I was wondering if you would help me, help me put a bad person to there end".