Chapter 21

Tony's pov

We left the room to let y/n rest, we had nearly lost her, I watched to shout or scream at Nat but I could see she was pained by it too, the three of us sat in the main room and then Bruce spoke out to me "She's strong Tony, she'll get through this" he told me and that she did.

Y/ns pov

A few days later I was aloud back at school, I still had a bandage round my stomach but I would be fine, eventhough Tony had suggested I may not ne, but I convinced him otherwise.

I forgot water but had my bottle ready, as per usual and filled it up at the water tank by the classroom I took a gulp and went to class.

Jodies pov

Hello my name is Jodie markson, and y/n Carter is my best freind, well was my best freind, a year ago she dropped me, just like that, and then isolated herself from everyone, no explanation, nothing. But I had a plan to find out the truth, what is two things that can make people woozy, but get a bit truthful, alcohol and drugs, good thing I had both, but what I did hurt her bad.

I put a both vodka and cannibis in the water tank.

Y/ns pov

It was my lesson with Bruce and it went by very quick I felt quite giddy and then some kid threw up at the back of the classroom, Bruce panicked a bit but then sent the kid to the office. It smelled and it made me feel dizzy so all I did was gulp down all my water.

30 mins later

The speakers squeaked on and then came a voice "After tests done by officials they have found drugs and alcohol inside of the water of the tank outside science room B, if you have had any from in there this morning please alert your teacher and they shall send you to the reception". As the notice ended about four hands went up including mine, it was me some small kid behind me, a boy who was very tall and my old best freind Jodie. Bruce eyes widened a little seeing me but sent us out. We began to go out of the class but the drugs were already taking affect, I skipped a bit as we left.

Jodies pov

I had to go to the extreme, when we left the classroom I grabbed y/ns arm and pulled her away from the reception. "Hey y/n wanna play a game let's tell each other our biggest secrets" I said. She laughed a bit and Said "I got alot, one my parents are dead orphan mee, your gooo". There dead, what, but not her only one I had to pry "Im the one who put the stuff in the water tank, your go" I told her. She nodded "Im an avenger" she whispered. "Not true" I scoffed back, she was drunk. She laughed and then fire appeared in her hand, "Wanna bet on that" she giggled. Fear came and I began to ran, she skipped after me.

I ran to the headmasters officer which was empty and went on the speaker I baciacly yelled without thinking "Y/n has powers and she wants to kill me". I looked to see her by the door, I hadn't turned the microphone off when she said with tears running down her face "I-I trusted you, we could off been besties again, we were having fun, you had put the drugs in the water and it was fun, I was joking but maybe not now" she said.

Bruce's pov

Booom! Is all I heard to know there was an explosion in that room.