Chapter 136

Y/ns pov

We arrived by a lake and I was guided to a woodland home. As we all went in we were met with a conversation between two just to our left. I went to see a ginger haired woman a brown haired teen and a brunnete little girl. The teen who didn't look like he had just gotten to adult hood came and hugged me. "I heard Tony was bringing you here so I came Y/n, how are you?" He asked. "Good" I replied to him then whispered to Tony a bit to loud "Who's he?" The boy infront of me fell confused "I didn't get to tell him yet" the ginger haired woman clarified. "Y/n, this is Peter, Peter Y/n has amnesia" Tony said.

"Y/n?!" the girl on the floor squealed, looking only four or five she came and hugged me around the legs. I chuckled. "She's Morgan and I'm pepper" the ginger haired woman told me. I took all the names to mind hoping to remember them all. "What?" Peter said stunned. "I'll talk to the kid" Bucky announced and led Peter outside.

"Happy send the email back" Tony then asked. Pepper nodded "Yeah, all set up" she smiled. Tony hugged her and i smiled little at them. I had the Valkyrie lady to my right and I turned to her "That boyfriend I had, what was his name" I asked. "Loki" she replied softly. "What were we like together?" I asked. She smiled a little quiver in her lip "He would go to the ends of the world for you and you would do anything to make sure he was safe and that he knew that you didn't see him as a monster that others did" she told me. I nodded and then Tony clapped a hand on my back.

"Got cars here, we're going somewhere, hopefully spark your memory" he smiled. We got in black cars and I was in one with Peter and Thor. It was driven up to a tall tower. "I thought you sold the avengers tower?" Peter asked Tony as he stepped out. "Rented it again, she's had some good memories here" he smiled at me.

We went up and it was dressed for a party with people in it. "You loved my parties, except the one when you got kidnapped by a psycho robot at the end" he chuckled.

I was soon introduced to some people "I had to pull some strings to find out you knew these people" he smiled "Jimmy, Monica and Darcy" he introduced. I realy felt like I was at a Halloween party, from gods to wizard. I met Stephen, Bruce, Wong, Hope, Scott, and Clint.

I got drunk so didn't pay attention to Thors happy shouts of "She's worthy since uhh when" as I walked around with his hammer. I stole Sam's sheild and was messing around.

I went outside and there some a man, he looked off into the distance. His eyes flickered to me and a smile plastered on his face. "I wasn't going to return for awhile, but I heard about what happened and had to see if I could help" he told me. His eyes met mine and I giggled "And you are? " I laughed through the alcohol. He grabbed my face kissing me passionatly and then letting go, my brain clouded and I felt dizzy I fell into a sitting position next to the pool and looked at him again, but he was gone.