Chapter 181

Y/ns pov

Sunday came round and I brought Peter with me. When I arrived at Tony's I introduced Peter as a friend from my time at midtown high. We sat down for a bit and then Tony seemed to realise something "I knew you looked familiar, your in a picture with me but you face is half blurred but it's you isn't it" Tony said to Peter. Peter looked at me for help and then I told him he should just tell him. "While you do that I'll go try and do something stupid, I'll be back" I told them and I left.

I was thinking about who would probably be the best to help Peter and then I remembered who was the one who helped put him in the situation, Strange.

I went to his place in New York and he wasn't all that pleased to see me, well he never really was. "Well if it isn't the alcoholic" he said. "I've actually been sober for a year, strange can you do me a favour?" I asked leaning against a drawer. "Perhaps" he said looking confused. "If you were to hypothetically use a spell to make everyone forget a person existed, could you use a spell to make a few select people remember them" I asked. "There's a spell for that I think, what did I do?" He asked as he grabbed a book from a nearby shelf obviously realising I wasn't being hypothetical. "Stopped a multiverse catastrophe" I told him.

I soon found myself in a weird basement like room with strange while he stood with a open book. "What's there name?" He asked. "Peter Parker and heres the list of names of who needs to remember" I said passing him it. He finished looking at the spells instructions and looked up at me. "You don't have anyone willing to sacrifice everyone forgetting them?" He asked. "What are you on about?" I questioned. "He needs to take someone's place, everyone not remember him was like a plughole, removing that would create a tidal wave from the multiverse" he told me. "So what your saying is that someone has to be forgotten so he can be remembered" I asked them he nodded.

"Well I did hang up my cape, I wasn't planning on saving the world anytime soon, maybe it's time for me to get some peace you know, Loki would murder me if he was here but I think for Peter I have to do it" I told him. "Your willing to let everyone forget you, forever" he asked. I nodded "Wait will that mean the people will remember me but the people on that list won't?" I asked. He nodded. "Can I scratch one person off that list" I said and he nodded. I looked at it and looked at Tony's name, and then Loki's, Peter needed Tony and I did to but I think Loki has been there for me enough. I crossed his name off.

"It was nice meeting you Strange" I told him and he nodded his witty self gone and then he did it.