Chapter 164

Y/ns pov

I remembered, it all flooded in. "I have to tell Tony I'm sorry" I scrambled and tried to stand, my restrains clicked so that a small blade sliced down from each into my arms fast and painfully. I screamed out in pain."Oh my god I'm so sorry it was a precaution" Shuri squirmed running over.

Lokis pov

I heard a heart lurching scream and could bearly bare it I went towards it, I took to steps and found the guards pointing there spears at me. I held my hands up, close to my chest in defeat. I turned back round to the others. "My sister knows what she is doing, no life threatening harm will come to her, your Y/n will be back" T'challa said and I nodded.

I could feel the heat of Barnes glare on my back but I ignored him. A few minutes later Shuri walked in with   Y/n beside her. Y/ns eyes were normal and she wore a golden top obviously one of Shuris. Bandages lay around both arms and she looked pale. She looked at the floor only. I walked over fastly Clint following behind me. "Does she?" I asked and Shuri nodded. She may of not wanted it but I hugged her, her arms still lay loosely by her sides but I felt her nuzzle her face in the crook of my neck for a few secounds. I pulled away and Clint came up to her. "Kid I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to shoot you" he said and she nodded a weak smile on her face.

"Give her some space, it's all new to her" Bucky said and at the same time me and Y/n shot a glare at him. "Lady Y/n, how do you feel" Thor asked. Y/n looked a bit suprised by him asking her this, well the last time they did actually talk was when he shouted at her. "Im fine" she softly said. T'challa then spoke up "The sun is setting, you are welcome to stay here" he said. We all looked at Y/n for a response "Thank you for the offer but you have already done enough, thank you for everything" she said a few stutters in her words, he nodded and we walked out her giving a small smile to Shuri.

We went to the jet and Clint went to the pilot seat "Where are we exactly going?" He asked. "Can you just drop me of in New york" Y/n spoke. "Im not gonna just drop you off, you shouldn't be alone" he told her and she sighed she lay her head against the wall and I was about to sit next to her but Bucky did until she told him to piss off but he refused so she went and sat in the co-captain seat beside Clint.

Y/ns pov

"What did I miss?" I asked Clint. "Not much you've got a new co-worker at sword, Carol".