Chapter 79

Y/ns pov

I got back out of bed at 10 am. After I got changed I went to the main room. There I found Tony screwing toghther two prices of metal above him, Rocket sticking some wires together and Bruce testing the control panel. They looked at me with both relief and a little shock. They made sure I was ok and then commented on my haircut. "How's the mechanics going" I asked. "It's good it'll be done by this afternoon and so Scott will be testing it out" Tony told me and I nodded then he said "Look Morgans been asking to see you and so I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight if your up for it". I took a secound to think about it but agreed. As I walked to go outside I mumbled to myself "Yeah a four year old who met me once is gonna want me back, my ass".

I went to the nearby lake which was deserted, I went and sat by the edge fiddling with the grass between my fingers. My mind was full with many thoughts, Sharon was still out there, could my injuries slow others down and also Loki. I had to get things off my mind and be a good asset to the team. I decided to go to town and get some pizza for everyone.

I walked in at 2pm and the faces I saw first lighted up and turned at the smell of food, I placed it down on the table in the meeting room and they all dug in. Thors voice bellowed loud and conversation was high. I had a few "How are you doing?" and "You alright?" but other then that I was in silence silently nibbling on some magaritta pizza.

After lunch Scott started loading up his suit with the pym particles while explaining how we only had one set off of them each and two test runs and secounds later he accidently used up one and said "One test run". "Let me do it" Clint said and minutes later it was him on the machine and in secounds he shrank dissapearing and then five secounds later he was back and he was on the ground. Nat ran over to him "You ok" she asked and after a few long breathes he nodded and said "It worked".

We called it a day after that and said that tommorow we would start picking the destination of the stones and the times.

I went in Tonys car, the drive was long and silent. We would only realy talk about work stuff. I finnaly did get the guts to say one thing "I forgot to say thanks for finding me" I told him. He nodded before replying "No problem".

We arrived and we went into his house Morgan was colouring when I cmse in but stopped to come over to me "Come" she said tugging at my jumper and I followed her while Tony went to say hello to pepper while she cooked.

Morgan brought me down to the basement which was filled with Tonys tec, she ran over to a box and tried to lift it but couldn't I did it for her bringing it to the floor. She sat on the floor and I did the same, she opened it up while saying "This is some of your stuff, our daddy showed it to me once" she smiled. There I saw things like pictures and old things of mine and also my old chocker. But then two unfamiliar things were there two letters. As my eyes fell on them a voice spoke, Tony's "The dinners ready" he said from the top of the stairs so me and Morgan went up.