Chapter 31

Y/ns pov

The place was cothered by snow as we charged in, Nat and Clint were on a car, Steve on a motorbike and the rest of us on foot, Bruce was in hulk mode and it was the first time I had seen him like this. In secounds we were being shot at "I guess we lost the element of suprise" Clint grunted while shooting arrows. "No shit sherlock" I said while ducking behind a tree. "Launguage!" steve yelled as he zoomed pass on his motorcycle. I threw some fireballs and people coming by "Is no one going to acknowledge the fact that cap just said launguage" Tony asked into the earpiece. I laughed "Just slipped out" Steve replied.

"Y/n are you even meant to be using the fireballs I thought it's just hand to hand combat" Nat spoke through the earpiece. "I've practiced alone I can control it enough for this" I told her and she reluctantly agreed that it was ok.

"Ok I'm in, all ok on the feild" Dad asked into the earpiece. "There's some different people hear" Loki replied through the earpiece. "We have enhanced in the feild" Steve announced. I threw some fire at some men and they fell to the ground before hearing from Natasha "Clints hit". I heard a series of bangs letting me know the weapon was down. "Get him to the ship I'm in" Tony replied. I looked at Thor he had it all handled. I went towards the bunker but then was surrounded. "Snow, god I'm a dumbass" I said out loud. I just realised snow contains water, In secounds particles of water drifted up and then I made burning hot fire in my hand, it turned to stone and I threw it at them, they were knocked out.

I ran into the bunker to see Stark, he was looking at the scepter, but before I could say anything, a girl came behind him and red came from her hands towards his head. "Oi psycho get away from him" I shouted and she turned around. She ran at me and I punched, her in secounds a man ran in next to her and then ran off with her, he was fast.

I ran up to Tony "You ok?" I asked but his eyes were red. I clicked my fingers and then gave his face a slap, he finnaly zoned out and looked at me, he pulled me into a hug and then we grabbed the scepter.

Tony's pov

I had seen something, everyone was dead all the Avengers, it was my fault. Nat had sat there, bearly alive holding onto the dead cold y/n and looked at me "How could you?" her cold voice whispered.

Y/ns pov

That girl had done something and Stark was shaken up, but I could tell he didn't want to talk about it, we went back on the jet and took of fast Clint needed to be seen quick.

We got to the tower and Dr cho immediately started to help Clint, she used a machine that she had made to recreate the skin tissue like it was never gone.

Bruce's pov

I sighed then nodded "Ok, let's do a day with the scepter and that blue thing and we will make ultron" I said. Tony smiled at me "Thanks buddie now lets begin".