Chapter 178

Loki's pov

I saw Barnes take down a masked figure from the corner of my eye and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. If this wasn't for Y/n I wouldn't of let him come but if it can help ensure us a better chance of getting her out safely I'm willing to do anything.

I took out a lady who came just round me and I pulled off her mask and put a dagger near her face, quietly I said "Where is she?". She just laughed and I inched the dagger closer to her face. "She's not gagged, just yell for her" she said. I punched her so she became unconscious and thought of what she said. It could be true or it could be a plan to reveal my position to her side. But then I heard her scream out in pain and I knew she hadn't lied I began to run towards the sound.

Y/ns pov

I had managed to break my metal arm out the chair but I did not realise that by doing this some sort of device would activate stabbing into the back of my neck. It hurt but in seconds I knew it wasn't a normal knife it was laced with something, my vision became blurry and when I tried to talk out loud but my words were slurred but I didn't feel tired at all.

Then I heard the door bang open and someone run in. "You hiding from the avengers" I chuckled my words slurring . But then they came over I could see there shape through the blurs. "Can you not see me?" Said a voice. I chuckled "Would that be the mighty Thor all the way from New Asgard I see, well I don't I've just been injected with something affecting my eyesight and obviously my speech" I said with little chuckle as I felt more blood run down my cheeks from my mouth.

"And before you-" it was to late he broke one restraint the one on my other arm and I heard a mechanism click and a knife stabbed into my arm. I bit my tongue as a scream came out and then I collected my breathe. "I was going to mention with each restraint breaking it seems something new stabs into me" i told him. "But how will I get you out?" He asked. I sighed. "Break the restraints I'll bear it" I told him and in to swift movements he broke both leg restraints and I felt to needles stab into my back legs. "That wasn't to bad" I said and I stood up and then I fell my legs were numb. "Wasn't much point in getting knifes to the legs if this was going to happen, hey I can see you now" I said to him as I blinked a bit more. "And your speech has improved, great now let's be off" he said and he picked me up and began to walk out.