Chapter 98

Y/ns pov

One day until the funeral and I didn't know where else to realy go, it was kind of unusual that I felt like I had to be here, I'll be back tommorow but I was here.

I had survived my near death experience and I had stitches across my stomach and was in bed rest for two days. The newly arrived T'challa had a arm just like Buckys made for me mine was also black with gold which matched my suit. I was new to the arm but it was working out ok. Loki hadn't left my side until this morning and I took the opportunity to come here.

I walked to the door and knocked after a few secounds the door opened and there was Pepper a small smile appeared on her face but the greif shone through it. "Hey, I just wanted to come and see if I could help out with anything in this tough time" I told her. "I've been preparing the flower reath so maybe you could help with that" she said and I nodded and let me in. We went to the table were a reath was being formed around Tony's first arc reactor I smiled at the irony before taking a seat and organising the flowers with Pepper.

"Theres a few old things of your here, might as well give it to you instead of holding your stuff" she said as we finished.Morgan then ran out and wrapped my legs in a hug. "Hello Morgan and how are you?" I said crouching down to the girls level. "Mummy can I show her the room" she begged and Pepper nodded and I was dragged up the stairs by her with Pepper following, she opened a door and there was a bedroom it had a bed in the middle linked with black silk sheets and a desk where photographs lay of me and Tony and some with me and the other avengers. The room was decorated so nice, so me. As if... "Tony was going to invite you to live with us, when this was all over" Pepper said. I turned and smiled a little. "God" I cried as I turned back to look at the room as Pepper said "So you know whenever you want as long as you need to you can stay here with us" she said. I went and hugged her, thanking her.

A few minutes later I found myself back once again in the basement and I was given the all to familiar box.

I reached out a opened the letter the first one was returned because it never found the right address, it was a invatation to Tony's and Peppers wedding, it was saying how hopefully if I replied I could be a bridesmaid. Tears sparkled my eyes and then I opened the next.