Chapter 183

Y/ns pov

I threw my arms around Loki's neck as he stood up. "Yes, yes a million times yes" I said tears of happiness fell from my face. When we finnaly fell away from each others grasps he took my hand a gently slid the ring onto my finger. "Your going to make me the happiest person in the world" he said his words meaning a thousand things. "I also have made an arrangement" he said, I looked at him confused and he carried on "A lot of people are going to want to see you, mostly Stark" he said. "What" was all I could reply with utterly confused. "I was in New York because I figured out a way both you and Peter could be remembered, and now they all remember you" he replied.

I pulled him back into a tight hug and then I kissed him, "I love you so much" I said. He cupped my face in his hands and replied "I love you too, now do you want to go see them all, it will be morning when we arrive if we leave now". I nodded and he held my hand and we went towards the the centre of new Asgard to go get transport.

Tony's pov

Loki seemed to not be able to answer a call and Y/n phone wouldn't ring, but then when the early morning had just passed I heard a knock, Peter who sat on the couch stood up, he had arrived and hour after we remembered and had stayed the night. I went to the door and opened it, and there they were. Y/n face was covered with a smile and tears pricked the corner of her eyes. "Hi" she said her words calm but filled with happiness. I pulled her into a rib breaking hug. "Jesus Y/n" was all I could breathe out.

Y/ns pov

It seemed like seconds after I had been released from Tony's grasp I was in Peters. "Your an idiot for doing that" he chuckled. "You'll be thanking me and I know it" I grinned. When me and Peter pulled away from the hug me and Loki finnaly stepped into the room, I then looked to see Tony eyeing Loki and then they flickered to the ring on my finger and he let out a small shocked gasp. "Your- your getting married" he said. I nodded feeling my cheeks redden for about the hundredth time. He surprised me seconds later, he pulled me into another hug lifting me from the ground saying "my little girls getting married".

I almost broke in that seconds, his little girl, he was seeing me as his. He was my father, he remembered me and he was happy for me, and I was engaged. My happiness hadn't faltered in hours and even now it seemed to grow. It was all good, everything was good and I didn't have anything to worry about for once things seemed to be going well.