Chapter 97

Y/ns pov

I felt myself slump back as I saw they were all gone Tony beside me. The blood had stopped leaking from my mouth but my stomach was still slowly bleeding out and with he added energy on the snap, I don't think I have long left. I couldn't look to Tony I couldn't see if he was alive or not, if I had saved him. My arm this time didn't feel pain, I looked to it and my eyes widened, it already looked quite Dusty looking before but now it looked like it could dissapear.

I had gone to the soul world once again but it wasn't with Tony and I didn't see Nat this time I saw someone very interesting.

The soul world.

I looked at the woman infront of me, she looked like me a bit and I got confused, she wore a uniform and her brown hair was just at her shoulders. "It's nice to see you again" she smiled. The voice was familiar yet now it was no longer raspy and old like. "Peggy, what?" I said. She smirked a little "My question to, I know where family but we met I think only twice but still I remember you". I waited a secound before replying "Well I guess Im here so I might as well ask, what do I do now?" Her smile faltered a little before saying "What you need to do is whatever happens, Tony stark may die but he may not, you could die or you may not, so you need not do anything other then let life play along" she smiled and I nodded before the world faded.

The present

Leaning against the metal with Tony beside me I just couldn't stop wanting to turn and to see was he alive, I turned and shock ran across me, his face was pale and Dusty and his eyes looked worn his body was not moving-

but a smile lay on his face and I could see he was fighting, I could see he would be able to live.

That was what I wished was happeing but no, his eyes stared without seeing he was not dead yet but close to. "Im sorry" I sobbed quietly to him. And he stayed still as the others came over. "Im sorry dad" I cried more, his arm was still wrapped around me as he said back "It's okay".

Rhodey, Pepper and Peter went to Tony while Loki ran to me, he didn't move me but wrapped his jacked around my wound.

"You can rest now" I heard pepper softly say. And I looked to Tony. He was still and gave one last half hearted smile before his arc reactor died away, he was gone. And there I felt him slump down against me.

I didn't want to leave him but I was going to die, Loki picked me up his arms and as he did my arm became nothing but dusted it felt like the time to make a joke saying I was now Bucky but I ignored the fact it had happened, because I was broken.

A/n:This is going to get even better from here