Chapter 80

Y/ns pov

"This is delicious Pepper I can't remember the last time I had a home cook meal" I commented to Pepper as I ate some of the lasagna she had made. Morgan was messely eating it cothering her face with sauce which made me have to stifle a giggle. "Oh you were never told were you steve had a beard" Tony said. I looked at him shocked "Shut up, no, when?" i asked. He could suppress his chuckle before replying "The two years of hiding, I missed it to, supposedly he had just finished shaving it off as our ship landed" he told me. "So if we were ten minutes faster I could of seen it come on, to be honest I thought he wasnt able of growing one" I replied.

We finished dinner and then Tony told me he had something for me, I followed him to the attic and there was even more boxes there then the basement, he went through some stuff before finding a box that was sealed shut. "You'll have to open it when your back because it will take awhile to take the cellotape" he told me. "What's in it?" i asked. "Secrets" he said rasing his hands in to jazz hands and then heading for the ladder. "Your a real cow" I said to him but he ignored and went down the ladder and I followed.

After awhile I said it would be off. Morgan was asleep and it was nearing midnight "I'll drive you back" Tony said. "Im fine realy I'll walk it" I told him. "Y/n it's an hour drive it'll be a two hour walk any your injured just let me drive you" he said and finnaly I gave in I grabbed the box and we got in his car and he drove. "So tell me what we're you doing these years, the good stuff" he said. "Can't say much on the good stuff realy though I did get to live in a mansion for a week but it was somewhere I had broken into" I told him. "Seirously that's the best that's happened to you" he said shocked. "Guess so, well you tell me what something you've been up to" I asked him. "Well I had Morgan and I've had some peace for awhile not going one fight to another you know" he said. I nodded "That does sound nice" I hummed looking out the window as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"I should of said this long ago but I didn't know how to so look I'm sorry, I'm so sorry that I turned against you at the first bygone and that I hurt you and talked crap to you" he began and I could feel tears falling down my face unable to stop. "I was such a rubbish father and I shouldn't of done that to you" he finished as he pulled into the compound. I turned to him happy the dark couldn't show the many tears. "I forgive you, and I'm sorry I gave you so much crap about it if I hadnt maybe this could of happened years ago" I told him. I pulled of my seat belt and so did he so we could hug. I couldn't help but gulp sopply as I did so. Finnaly we pulled away and I said goodight and went in.

I opened the box and a little note read 'For Y/n if are paths cross once again from Tony' nad under was something in a plastic bag I pulled it out and smiled it was a suit and it looked cool.