Chapter 68

Y/ns pov

I was glued to my seat not moving, I had paused the projection as I looked at him, Steve had tried a few times to get me into the conversation but I ignored. I hadn't seen him in two years, he would of just gotten out of his two year house arrest, now this. He was the one person who I had complete trust in. I held back the tears and finnaly stood up a bit wobbly. Walking was not good every step made my mind scream and I wanted to fall and not get up. Loki had noticed I had gotten up and I was thankful for that because my legs gave away and he caught me just inches from the ground, luckily no one realy noticed because Tony was making a scene, only Nat noticed but I looked away as Loki pulled me up and wrapped a strong arm around me.

I watched as Tony stood and grabbed the arc reactor from his chest he placed it in steves hand then fell Rhodey and Steve came to him "Im fine" He said and then fainted.

They went to put him in a bed and Bruce gave him some sedatives. I looked behind me and then to Loki "What's wrong with Thor?" i asked. "He blames himeself" he replied softly. "Let me talk to him" I told him. He scoffed "You have bearly the energy to walk you need the rest" he replied. I pushed softly away from him and leant against the tall cabinet next to him, I opened one of the doors and pulled out a bottle of tequila. "Y/n" a soft voice said and I saw Nat. "Wandas a little snitch, may she rest in peace" I said before opening the bottle and drinking it all down in ten secounds, I let it drop to the ground smashing. "Now I can walk because I can't feel my feet" I told him and then walked weakly to the room Thor sat in.

I came in and there was silence I went and sat next to him. "It's, it's good to see you" he said softly. "Great to see you too buddy" I replied. It was silent, my head was leant against the wall. "It's not your fault, you could keep saying that to yourself or get of your ass, look I could blame myself, if I was just a little bit stronger I could of held him down" I said to him. "But it is me if I had gotten him in the head" he said softly. I took a shaking hand and put it on his arm and said "I blamed Tony, I blamed him because I knew if I didn't I would blame myself, but you see its my fault, it's Peter quills fault, its yours, its Tony's its all of ours" I said. He smiled and then a voice came "We've found thanos, and we're gonna kill him, coming thor?" asked Nat. "Sure" he replied and I stood up. "Don't forget about me" I smiled. "Your not coming" she replied. "Sure I am" I told her. I started walking and fell.

Thump

"Um who the hell are you? "