Chapter 35

Y/ns pov

I woke up again and my head banged, but I needed to get up, the sun was just rising, I put my shoes on and went into the main room, there was only three people there, the two children and loki. Loki was looking at the toys quite confused. I plopped down on the sofa next to him, he turned to see me and smiled a little "How are you starkling?" He asked. "Im good, you?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders "Been better, Thors gone off so your like the only one I can talk to" he told me. "I bet Thors just gone off so Tony doesn't have a go at him for hitting me in the head with mjolnir, like seirously couldn't of just punched me" I joked.

Tony's pov

I came into the main room to find y/n awake. I came and gave her a hug "Hey y/n, look Steve and the others have left, me, loki and banner are about to go to the tower, Ultron is making a body and there bringing it to me, I need you to stay here, with Laura" I said to her. "What no, I have to help" she begged but I shook my head, "Your still concussed and you need some time to chill, look promise me you'll stay here" I asked. Reluctantly she nodded and we said our goodbyes.

Y/ns pov

Laura was realy nice, I helped around the house and played with the kids, Lila and Cooper. It was a realy nice family and I told the kids funny story's of there father. Then 2 days later the news came on "Sokovia is being cleared out by the Avengers, a fight is about to begin between them and the upcoming villan ultron" the news lady said. "Laura, I need to help them" I told her and she nodded.

I hitched a ride in the back of a truck to new York. I was recognised as a super hero but that wasn't the main priority. I got to the avengers tower and got a jet. I had obviously never flown one but I had to get there somehow.

Steve's pov

"We have a jet coming down here" I told them. "Wheres it settling?" Clint asked through the earpiece. "Not settling looks like it's about to crash I'll check it out, you guys get the people out" I told them. It had nearly been three hours but there were still alot of people. The jet crashed hard and began to smoke, he door opened and out jumped y/n, she wiped a red trail of blood that was coming down her face and came over to me. "Im never doing that again" she laughed. "Tony's going to kill you" I told her. She laughed "I'll tell him you called me here, Steve maximoff twin behind you" she said. I then let her know that they were with us now and also about vision.

"Ok Where's Tony?" I asked. "He's stalling" I told her but then robots crepted out from under the ground and came from the sky. "No longer stalling"