Chapter 58

Y/ns pov

"Hey Tony you look at me, it's not his fault" I said to the man. "How can you say that, he killed your parents?" He yelled. "Because it wasn't him, I realise that realy know, so please do the same, quicker then me before you make some big mistakes like me" I asked. He stopped and said "I'm sorry". "No, I am-Steve Bucky get out of here" I yelled and they did as asked.

Tony went for Bucky but I stopped him by throwing a fireball. We began to fight. But I wouldn't properly hit him, I wouldn't. He punched me and kicked with no remorse. He got passed me and I used all my strength to I circle him with fire, I fell to my knees. He turned to look at me, my legs were glowing the firey red as they were when I made them walk. "What are you doing? " Tony asked geustering to my legs. "I guess killing myself just to make sure you cant hurt them" I told him. I couldn't do it, I couldn't die I had so much left to live. He went up towards where they had gone and after a few secounds I followed jumping from each platform to get to the top, there was a stone room where I found Tony beating the crap out of the two men as they fought back. Gaps in the wall showed the snow and I used my powers to get the water out of it and then I threw it at Tony, he turned to me. "Don't kid, this isn't your fight" he told me. I smiled "But it is. " I set the suit aflame falling on the ground again at the pain, blood dripped from my nose and ears, I screamed in pain in the silent room until Tony's fire cothered metal fist came and punched me in the face. My face bled more. I stood up the fire had stopped and I could see Steve and Bucky getting away, good.

"Your going to keep stopping me, won't you" he asked and I nodded, so we fought but I didn't fight back hard, I didn't want to hurt him. He punched me hard and kicked me bad until I felt to the floor curling into a fetus position, cothered in blood and bruises. "Just kill me" I said. "Im not going to do that, just stop you" he said. He began to walk away towards Steve and Bucky "Kill me Dad, put me out of my misery" I wailed but he didn't reply he began to fly away.

Tony's pov

Steve and Bucky had gone after one last big fight, Steve left the sheild, I went back to Y/n but only found a trail of blood that soon ended, T'Challa had gotten Baron zemo all was ok, but that was not true. She wanted me to kill her, and I had hurt her, she was gone I had pushed her away eventhough she was the best thing that happened to me.