Chapter 3

Y/ns pov

Ideas stressed my heads, join a team and help, I had refused the opposite. But would I accept it. I needed time, so I decided to not go to school, for the time but also I had science which meant being with Mr Hudson aka Bruce banner.

While I sat on my bed reading through notes I had made on why I should and shouldnt my phone belated and I checked and saw there was an incoming phone from unknown, I picked it up and put it on my shoulder, pressing my left ear against the screen. "Hello" I say. "Why arent you at school?" I hear a familiar voice say. I laugh a little "Mr Hudson or is it Mr banner" I say ending with a fake gasp, I hear a sigh on the other end. "You do realise I'm here to keep you safe not realy teach kids who look like they'll kill me with a glare" he says. I roll my eye "I didn't want the protection, also quick question if I say no will Fury stop getting people to stalk me" I ask as I walk to grab a cookie. "Probaly, but it'll also stop if you join" he hums. "Hmm... Well if you have to know I'm at home deciding if I should join the team, why do the avengers need a kid like me, wow fire and water, get a bucket and the iron man repulsors" I end asking. I hear a soft chuckle on the other end "You'll find out if you join" he says.i roll my eyes and hang up.

I went and sat back next to my notes. Good reasons is I wouldn't be alone, I could help people, have actual freinds and do something and some cons of the situation is I may be treated different because of age, I'm tricked or I might actualy have to get over the depression I've had for a year. Finnaly I made up my mind and grab my phone I ring the number and say "Ok, I'm in".

Furys pov

I sit at the end of the long table in one of my office rooms, Tony, Clint and natasha sit on my right and Bruce, Thor and steve are on my left. "So Banner has been on a mission and that mission was to infiltrate a school, he was there to spy and keep safe a girl" I begin, I pick up the remote infront of me and click on the on button, up shows the same picture of y/n as the one in the file I gave her. "This girls name is Y/n L/n, Social skills 0, combat training is unknown and she is fourteen, but for some reason HYDRA wanted her, hse refused and we'll they killed her parents and she has been a sort of secret orphan, she's agreed to join the team and my agents are picking her up now" I say. Tony let's out a obviously fake cough to get our attention so we all turn to this "Umm sorry just why are we getting a kid to join us what's so special about her?" he asked. I let out a liggle chuckle. "Stark, this kid can control two elements, and that's without no help, that's the start of her abilities".