Chapter 59

Y/ns pov

I sat there, it was just like what I used to do every weekend no matter the weather. It was going to be my one normality. I came here today for the secound time and this time I couldn't hold back the tears, the memories here had used to bring me joy, now it only showed what I lost, I was at the lake.

Im on the run and so is Natasha, Steve and Sam, wherever they are. Scott and Clint choose house arrest. I didnt choose anything, I was forced. I don't want to run but I can't just rot in a prison.

Tonys pov

I didn't expect a delivery anytime soon, I was still quiet suprised by the letter from Steve, but here was another letter, it was from y/n.

Dear Tony,

Im not apoligising for anything. I'm just writing because, well I have nothing better to do, my life's gone to crap. I just feel that maybe if I do this I can hold onto something, we were close once, I'm sad that's gone but in the long run it is and there's no way of me getting it back. I haven't left America and don't have a plan to at this point because its not like I know anywhere else, I'm a kid anyway I'll be found soon, locked up. Just know you should not try the father figure for any other kid, so definitely don't rope Peter into that, the kid already has a crap life.

April fools is soon

From Y/n.

I sighed before realising, April fools is in nearly four months, what the. That was a reference. April fools last year, that's it.

Y/ns pov

Seventh time at the lake, I heard the sound of feet landing, I turned. "You found me" I smirked. "You baciacly told me where you were, why?" he asked. I laughed "Did you not read the letter I'm lonely" I replied. He stood there "You look like crap" he told me. "Most of this is your fault" I reminded him. "Ok, to be honest I didn't want you here just because I was loney" I told him. "Then what then?" He asked. I sighed "I was wondering, Why did you adopt me, where you bored or you felt sorry for me, because I don't know any other reason" I told him. "Y/n, I did that because I cared for you, and because you meant so much to me, hell you meant the world to me and I got so scared whenever you were in danger" he explained. I was silent "Alot of past tense in there, I know why, look you could arrest me but the point of this game is you don't, so I'll see you again" I told him. I started to walk past him but he grabbed me with the metal arm of the suit, he then stepped out of the suit and took a small box out his pocket "Happy birthday".