Chapter 96

Y/ns pov

I had to watch from where I lay, I was trying to muster the energy to put in my legs but couldn't. I then watches as Carol was attacked by Thanos and he took the gauntlet, she came back at him and behind them Strange was trying to stop the water from overflowing. "Y/n, you gotta help, you gotta do this" I said to myself, I placed my hands on the back of my legs and bit my tounge I screwed my eyes shut and did all I could do, finnaly the sensation came back through my legs but so did the pain I took a few breathes then got up just in the nick of time, ahead of me Thanos had knocked Carol away.

I swirled a finger and a snake of water went up from the lake, and I pulled it fastly down upon thanos, I wrapped it around him as it it was ropw and ran over I lit my hand aflame and placed it against the water he was high in the air entangled by the waited and then I encased him in stone, his hands unmovable.

I let out a sigh, had I found a way to trap him, but then the rock began to break and his head thst was poking out the top moved a bit before his hands expanded out showing the gauntlet laying on one hand and his sword the other, he broke fully free and jumped down without warning infront of me, he then buried his sword deep in me and instead of being piteful and just pulling it out he tore it through my side, I fell to the ground blood dripping out of me and blood oozing from my mouth.

Tony's pov

Y/n landed beside me and I watched as Strange lifted a finger, she was our last chance. My girl, she hadn't failed. I knew what I had to do, I ran to thanos and grabbed at the gauntlet and then was flung back. I hit the ground hard but got up and placed the six stones inside of my gauntlet. Thanos snapped but nothing happened. He looked to me but then at Y/n, what was she doing.

Y/ns pov

My breathes were getting slower I could die any secound I was bleeding out, but the thing was I knew what Tony was doing, I had to see if there was a way to save his life, so I grabbed his arm and nodded he wrapped a arm around me and there with a rattled breathe he snapped.

Pain

Narration

The enemy army began to deteriorate one by one falling down into nothing but dust until finnaly the last breathe was drawn by there leader before he too became nothing. They had won this battle but at what cost.