Chapter 137

Tony's pov

Y/n had dissapeared from my sight. I went on a frantic search for her and then found he outside laying fully clothed in the water floating herself. "Are you ok?" I asked concerned. "It hurts" she said looking at only the starry night sky. "What hurts?" I asked. "Everything, my life, knowing it all again, all in one, that's painfull" she softly said. I stared at her in shock "Do you mean you remember?" I asked. She nodded in response. "What how?" I garbled back. She laughed "Loki, he kissed me" she replied. I put my phone beside the water and got in, coming to her and making her stand upright in the water.

"Hun, Loki's, dead, did you hallucinate, or well your drunk" I told her. She glared at me before snarling back "It was him, or it just somehow just all came back, yeah no, he's alive, I know I saw him die but it was so real he kissed me.. " she began but I cut in "HE WHAT!!" I stampered but I was hit with another glare. I bowed my head in apology. "Maybe he faked it again" she said. I nodded then she looked at me, tears sparkling her eyes "This is all to quick, it's still coming back in peices, but all of it, it hurts, so much, now I know that I'm going to be dead soon, and and, I don't want to die" she cried and engulfed me in a hug. I squeezed her tight. "Your not going to die, I promise".

Y/ns pov

I walked back inside, soaked to the bone, Tony had a arm around me as we walked to make sure I stayed upright. Bucky came over. "She ok?" he asked. "Im gonna message you over a location, drive her there" he commanded. Confusion errupted me but I decided not to question. Neither did Bucky, he just nodded and wrapped his arm around me and walked me to the elevator. It was a quiet trip down and then he got into the first car he could in the garage, he pulled out his phone and saw the location and began to drive, me beside him.

"I'm suprised he trusted me with you" he told me. "Because of the fact that he tried to kill you, kind of a big deal" I told him. He nodded a little. It was quiet for a few secounds then he looked at me "Wait!" he baciacly yelled. "You remember?" He questioned. I nodded. "How?" He asked. I sighed "You won't believe me, I don't think Tony does either" I told him. He scoffed a little "It didn't just happen like that, so tell me". I bit my lip "Lokis alive, he kissed me, that's how I remembered" I told him. "Are you sure, he looked, you know pretty... " he began but I intervened "Dead, I know, I knew you wouldn't believe me, but that's what happened" I snapped. "Where and why are we going?" I then asked. "Why, I don't know yet, but where, somewhere in chicago".