Chapter 139

Y/ns pov

"Ow!" I baciacly yelled and someone jumped up. "I didn't see you there" Bucky said back. "Did you just sit on me?" I yelled. "Your the one asleep on the couch, you could of told me there was only one bed" he told me. "Why are you drinking coffee at three am?" I asked. "I get nightmare's coffee helps, now go get some proper sleep in a bed, posh sofas are always uncomfortable" he told me. "Im sleeping fine here" I replied back. In secounds he picked me up with one arm as he sipped his coffee with the other and carried me to the bed. He threw me on one side and got in on the other still sipping his coffee. I groaned and lied down, giving up. "Good night to you two" he chuckled.

The light switched on and I heard Bucky groaned and then a voice spoke "Please say you didn't with my daughter Barnes". I shot up "Oh my god, ew no" I cried. Tony laughed "Oh the ew sumed up it didn't happen". I felt Bucky punch my metal arm and gave him a small deadly glare. I got up out of the bed and stretched. "Why did you send us here anyway?" I asked. He huffed before replying "Because when I walked inside with you in my earpiece I got given reports of the dude you described spotted three blocks away" he told me. "Jesus, ok did you tell everyone where we are" I asked scared of the possible answer "Not exactly I just said a safe house in chicago" he told us.

"Crap" Bucky mumbled. "Am I missing something?" Tony asked. "Sharon, she's been leading him to us, she's helping him" Bucky told him. "Oh damn it, we need to move" Tony replied and I agreed, we went to the car outside and Tony drove "Where are we going?" I asked. "Well I have like a back up safe house in South Caroline, it'll be a twelve hour drive" he informed and I nodded.

I sat in the front beside him while Bucky sat in the back. "This is not a car ride I ever thought I would be in" I said and it fell silent. Kind of weird with the dude in the back being the murder of both people in the fronts parents and because of that being the reason me and Tony didn't talk for seven years making every time he called me his daughter or me calling him dad a little painful.

At one pm we pulled into a drive thru where Bucky was introudouced to Mc Donald's. We kept on going on the road in quietness a few times conversation being broke. "You know, I think I may of just imagined the whole loki thing, I was probaly just drunk and wondering who this dead boyfriend was and then he came to mind and bam I remember and then with being drunk thought he kissed me" I rambled to them as I ate my fries.

Maybe.