Chapter 172

Y/ns pov

A soft song began to hum from the radio as a red dress with a matching rose and a black necklace appeared on me. This moment was magical just him holding me there as we swayed side to side. I stared into his blue eyes and he stared into my (e/c) eyes and we just rested our foreheads toghther. "Y/n, I love you" he softly said. There was no jump of suprise back I stayed there for a few secounds the silence filling the room and said "I love you to and I am so sor-" I was cut short with him closing the gap and locking are lips together. After a minute we pulled away foreheads still rested together. "Don't be" he smiled. "I've missed that" I chuckled.

"What now?" He huffed. "We put a stop to Pierce once and for all" I smiled to him, "And then?" He asked. "I spent the rest of my life making up for what I've done to you" I said to him. He cupped my face in his hands. "And ill spend the rest of mine telling you I forgive you" he said. "I need you to promise me something" I said to him as we sat down.

"What is it?" He asked. "If he gets to me, if he says the words, I couldn't bear hurting anyone else again, so I would, I would need you to kill me" I said to him. He met my eye "I could never do that" he said. I sighed and turned to my side "I know its alot, a lot to ask, but if its not you I don't want my blood on someones hands thst doesn't believe truly that was what I wanted" I told him. "Im sorry" he mumbled.

Ello there I'm back, big suprise there, I read this over three days and now finnaly I decided I wasn't going to end it like that so I've gone and deleted like nine chapters so if it doesn't make complete sense read the last chapter.