Chapter 32

Y/ns pov

My birthday came and it was great, to start. I was given lovely presents and Nat bought me a black dress it was and came with a matching headband. There was a party thrown for it and many came, even some new people, I met a freind of Steves, Sam and finnaly Rhodey. It was all going well.

In the end everyone baciacly left except Maria and Rhodey, we all sat around the sofa. Everytime someone swore people would bring up Steve's language incident.

We then tried to lift thors hammer, none of us were worthy and Thor was very happy about that. "It's rigged" Tony said and I laughed. Thor stood up "Or your all now worthy" he said. Then a high pitched screeching sound filled our ears and then a very damaged robot came limping in he began "Worthy, no, how can you be worthy?, your all killers". Steve turned to Tony "Stark" he said. "Jarvis" Tony spoke aloud. "That guy, I accidently killed that guy" the robot spoke. "Who are you?" I asked. The robot looked at me and said "I am like you, a child of stark, I am ultron and I have a mission". "What your mission" Nat asked as I heard people readying their weapons. "Peace in our time" he said and then Tony's bots crashed through the wall.

The fight began, many weren't prepared so went to duck behind counters as they shot, then one robot went at the nearby scepter and I lunged for him, he taped he in the stomach with it and that was all I could remember.

Tony's pov

They had gotten the scepter, but that wasn't the worse part, they had gotten y/n, when tapping her with the scepter they mind controled her and she ran following them and as they escaped she was picked up by one robot.

It was all silent for a few secounds then cap spoke up "What the hell did you do Tony?!" he yelled. "I screwed up" I mumbled. "Sure hell you did, that's my grandaughter" he shouted back. "That's my daughter! I didn't mean to, ultron was meant to help the world, now he wants to kill us" I told them all. "Ultrons strong, he's taken hold of the Internet" Rhodey declared looking up from a device. "What are we going to do?" Clint asked. "Were going to find him, kill him, and get y/n back".

2 days later

"Ok, this is what we know, Ultron has the enhanced twins and Y/n, killed strucker bansky style and erased all online files off him" Steve said. "But we still have paper files" I told them all. After awhile of searching I saw someone familiar "He's a black market guy, anything about his tatoo" I said to Bruce. He looked at the tattoo and searched it up "It's from waka-nada, wait wakanda it means theif" Bruce confirms. "Do you realise what comes out of Wakanda" I said to no one in particular. We all looked at Steve's sheild "Where is he now?" Steve asked.