Chapter 106

Y/ns pov

"Tea?" I offered as Tony walked pass the kitchen, he shook his head. "I have to go to work, already late" he smiled I nodded and he left. Everything was normal. I decided to go round Wandas.

"My god" I laughed after she had told me what had happened with visions boss. A knock came from the door and Wanda stood "Ah that would be Agnes, we were going to go orgainize a talent show for the children, would you like to join us" she asked and I agreed.

We met with dottie and some others and ate snacks, Dottie was not the nicest but I got over the fact, finnaly it was just me, Wanda and Dottie, then the radio crackled, and a voice spoke. It was not normal. I realised "Wanda, my god this.. ". We waved to Dottie and I went home.

Everything was Normal.

The talent show was great and I found out Vision add some things trapped in his cogs but other then that all great.

"Y/n" a voice called behind me and I turned the talent show had just finished. "My god what are you doing here" I smiled. Natasha came up and hugged me. "I've moved to town" she smiled. "If that's not Natasha romanoff I'm going to have a fit" Wanda said coming over and hugging her freind. "See I'm alive!" Nat said. I laughed and Wanda looked concerned "Why wouldnt you be?". Nat looked at her, "Umm, I have to got home unpacking" she smiled and went away.

That night when me and Tony got home and I made dinner a flush of colour came through me and my grey clothes were colourful now.

Nothing had happened.

Everything was normal.

"Great having Natasha here" Tony smiled to me at the dinner table. I nodded. "Is everything normal" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Well you, Nat and vision are dead" I spilled out I looked down then back up his face was dust his eyes cold and unblinking. "What?" He asked.

I woke up the next morning in a pink top with a green jacked and pink yoga pants, my hair was long and down my back.

Everything was normal.

Me and Tony went to Wandas where we found Nat, a doctor and Vision. "Your pregnant, oh god congrats" I said smiling and hugging her.

Tony congratulated vision. "Im going to be auntie y/n" I smiled. "Of auntie magic hands" Nat replied. Her hair was laying down by her shoulders and she wore a blue and white shirt.

"Y/n?" Wanda said looking at me worried. I was confused and saw she was looking at my nose I touched it and there was blood. "Im dying Wanda and we can't stay here" I told her.

There was a knock on the door and in came Geraldine. "We better go" I smiled and we all left. "Better start thinking of names" Nat smiled.

Everything was normal.