Chapter 60

Nearly 2 years later

Y/n's pov

"Y/n?" a voice said behind me, a voice I thought I would never hear again. I couldn't turn, what if it wasn't him, but I had to. I turned and my eyes widened. How? "God your seventeen now" he smiled. I ran and pulled him into a hug. "And your drunk in a abandoned bar, what the hell happened to you?, nice haircut" He asked. I laughed "Doesn't matter, what matters is how the hell your alive Bruce" I exclaimed. He sighed "Thats a long long story for now I need you to come with me" Bruce said. I nodded and agreed. "I see she's coming" said a man walking in, he wore a long red cloak. With his hands he made a circular portal appear "After you" he told me. Bruce nodded and I went through they followed. I am pretty drunk maybe this is some crazy dream.

The man guided me to a seat and then in secounds I had a coffee in my hand. "Drink this while we get the other guy" he told me. I didnt care who this other guy was, Bruce was alive. Then I saw someone was looking at me "Hello um?" I asked before gulping down some coffee "Wong" he told me. I nodded.

It was silent until anothwr portal came and three men stepped through "No, no, no if he's here I want out of whatevers happening, bring me back to greenland" I told them. "What's wrong, he's your dad?" Bruce asked, I grimaced at how he addressed him. "God you haven't been filled in, the avengers broke up, were toast" Tony spoke, his voice the one that had haunted me. "Like a band, but what you two are family" he exclaimed. I joked "If you were there maybe you could of mentioned that to him when he beat the crap out of him". "Wouldn't of happened if you just stayed paralysed" he snapped back. "What?" Bruce said confused but the man cut in. "Enough, the fate of the universe rests in our hands" he told us. "Please elaborate harry potter" I told him. "Im Dr steven strange to let you know and I'll let your freind explain".

Bruce went on to tell us about a mad titan thanos looking for six infinity stones, he had gotten two, killing loki in the process, if he got all six he would be able to fufil his plan and kill half of all life in the universe.

We had two stones, the mind stone in visions head and Strange had one on him. "Where's vision?" Bruce asked. "He turned of his tracker to weeks ago, I don't know where" Tony told him. It was silent. I was looking away "What no snarky remark?" Tony asked me. I turned and he saw my tear cothered face. "You know what who cares screw the universe" I told them and I walked out, they were so calm, eventhough we had lost loki, him and Thor were the only ones that I didn't truly hate and Loki was definitely dead, Thor could be too because of Thanos, I had nothing left to lose.