Chapter 170

Y/ns pov

I sat on the railing staring up at the starry sky. "It's cold you should be asleep" a voice next to me said. I rolled my eyes "Piss of Barnes" I barked. He came closer "Make me" he smirked. I jumped of the railing to meet him in the eye. "I am disgusted thst you even dared to show your face near me and now you joke, rot Barnes or I will make you rot" I spat. "Im not leaving" he replied. I gritted my teeth. "Fine then I am" I smiled. I jumped of the roof and teleported. Well sort of. None of my powers were working completely fine it was all odd. I teleported centimetres from the ground and hit it. I groaned and got up walking away into the night.

I fell dizzy again while walking which did not help and after two sways I felt myself fall right into the small grassy ditch next to the highway I had been walking on, unconscious.

I was woken by a nightmare. Hit with the stare of the sun and the tweeting of birds. I wasn't gonna get anywhere. To be honest I had no clue where Sam had driven us to. But luckily a van went by and I held out a thumb and happily he stopped. Never had I hitchhiked before so this was different. "Whats a young gal like you doing out here, come on get in ill give you a ride" he said and I smiled in thanks. "Where you heading?" He asked three minutes into the journey. "Just somewhere out of this deserted area, what state are we in anyway" I asked. "Texas" he told me and I nodded.

Finnaly I asked him to drop me off when we were in a crowded area, somewhere we're I could get a bus ticket or anything. I found a deserted area and decided I should change my appearance, if I was noticed by anyone good or bad Alexander could find me. I just hoped my power would work.

I thought hard and it came. From the purple panda buns to the circular glasses and bright outfit it was not what they would expect from me. I got a bus ticket and was heading towards the airport. I knew one person who I could trust and would do anything to repay me for what I did.

"Clint" I sighed feeling tired no sleep for awhile did that. "Who are you are you a spy ill kill you?" He said his hands raised in karate arms. "Your a real idiot, its me Y/n, I know the purple hairs different from my h/c but seriously mean, I'm in disguise, could I crash here" I asked. He lowered her arms. "Wow I realy do feel like a idiot and of course, Hey Laura look who it is!" Clint yelled. Laura came walking in. "Y/n my the last time I saw you, were so small" she chuckled. "See she realised it was me" I smirked.