Chapter 154

Buckys pov

"Y/n darling" I said crouching infront of her trying to get her attention again, she looked me dead in the eye and all I saw was pain. "It's going to be ok" I told her and she was able to give out a nod.

Lokis pov

Darling, no thst was my thing, I had called her that, those words coming out of his mouth did not seem right. I hadn't been around her that long but I was full of jealously and envy of Barnes, how could they be toghether.

After awhile she phased back in mumbling or nodding in response to questions asked to her. "Im going to make a phone call" I aunounced and walked outside. I rang Thor. "Brother, where are you?" He asked the same carefullness in his voice as he had been using with me for weeks now as if I would break. "I want Y/n back" I quickly said. "What?" He asked back utterly suprised. "I've never stopped loving her and I need her back" I told him. "But Brother she hurt you so much" he told me. It flashed back in my mind the lashing out at anyone who would talk to me at first and then the late night sobbing, the strongest midgardian alchol beside me, that only stopped when Thor found me one night.

"I don't care, I would do it all over again for her" I told him. He sighed on the other side of the call "Anyway that would be harder then you think" he told me. "What do you mean?" I asked back confused. "The other week when I went to a midgardian pub, I actualy went to meet up with Y/n, I sort of shouted at her and told her how she had pained you so badly and that she was a sort of a dissapointment" he sighed. "THOR!" I yelled back, but I didn't care to hear his pathetic response I hang up.

Y/ns pov

I clutched a mug of coffee in my hands, I shook my head, Bucky had just asked if I wanted to tell him what I had seen. Loki walked in and I turned round and for some reason a short smile crept on my face that I gave to him through the huge pain going through my mind. It felt like a thousand voices were shouting at me and that air was tight "She knew where I was... " I said softly trailing off. "She could be following you" Clint suggested. "That's great" I scoffed a bit of humor coming back to me. "This was definitely not a one time thing, she's going to come back for you, I say at any given time some hero has to be with you" Clint stated. "Im here for it, whatever keeps you safe" Bucky said to me. "Ok, I'll message the others and we can work out some sort of timetable" Clint said. "Im going to help" Loki spoke up.