Chapter 155

Y/ns pov

To my suprise Bucky was going to spend equal amount of time with me as the others, this suprised me but I guess he was busy with everything that is going on. I was told this by him just before he left and from there I hopped in the shower. After that I put on some clothes and had a mini heart attack when I saw someone sitting on the couch, I calmed down after a secound. "Oh, hey Bruce" I smiled at him. He chuckled "Since when were you jumpy". I shrugged my shoulders. "Have you eaten?" I asked him walking into the kitchen and he shook his head. "Im making pancakes, want some?" I asked him. "Sure" he smiled and I began making them, flipping them pretty well. A few burnt but I didn't mind those ones so I gave them to me and I gave Bruce the better one.

As we ate we broke into conversation, talking about our lives. "You know you'll probaly never have your arm back tommorow, never to late to amputate and get one of these" I told him gesturing to my metal arm. He shook his head "That doesn't realy seem my thing, it seems like a fighting sort of arm and I'm out of that, I'm just the science guy now" he told me and I nodded.

At twelve his shift switch and I was now with Monica. I had just finished rummaging through my cupboards when she came in. I sighed "I got nothing to eat, or to offer you to eat" I told her. "We could eat out" she suggested.

Why, why did that have to happen.

We went to Callies cafe. Bucky loved this place and always went here on a weekly basis, the staff were realy nice to me there, well most of them, many I was on a name base with others I was on a eyeroll base. Still the food was always amazing. My favourite waitress Jessica was serving us but she seemed on edge as if she wanted to spit something out, each time she came back first with our drinks then our meals she seemed to be holding something in her mind. "Jess, is something wrong" I asked her. "Don't, don't tell Olivia she would hate me for this but go round the back now" she told me.

Me and monica looked at each other and with that we went out the store and through the alley to the back. Monica was infront of me but as soon as she was able to see the back she blocked me, as if she didn't want me to be there, why did I have to be there. I pushed past her arm and shock overfilled me. Olivia was leaned against the wall and she was making out with a man, her arms around his neck and he was not trying to get of her.

"Bucky..." I cried out and he pulled away. "Y/n, wait I'm sorry" he begged but I walked away with Monica beside me, broken.