Chapter 175

Y/ns pov

We arrived it looked deserted from the inside of the car so it was easy to guess Tony had hired out the whole place so that no one could harass us which would probably lead to press. ''Call me when your ready to leave and I'll come pick you up" Loki said. "Your not coming in?" I replied the dread in me somehow increasing. "This is something you've got to do alone, plus I don't think stark is a large fan of me" he replied. I sighed and nodded and he planted a small kiss on my cheek and with that I stepped out the car and into the shawarma place.

They let me in and I took a seat, he was not there yet and I was happy for that I had time to try and pull myself together, but not alot. He walked in about five minutes after me sitting down across from me in the booth. Luckily are 30 second silence was interrupted by a waitress coming over and asking for our orders. Tony ordered Shawarma and I just got a coke. When she came back with our orders he finally broke the silence. "You know why your here?" He questioned. "You wanted to talk to me" I replied trying not to sound blunt. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of gotten angry at you for the thing with Morgan, you would of never done that, it's Pierce's fault, I shouldn't blame you for anything, I should be thanking you, your the reason I'm here and I've never given you enough thanks for that" he said. "What?" I replied, confused. "Your the reason I'm alive?" He told me. "No I'm not, you died because I couldn't take enough of the power of the stones, Rogers is the reason your alive" I replied. "Steve only brought me back for you, as much as he adored me it was for you to save you it was never for me, he brought me back so you could have someone and I haven't been there and I'm sorry" he replied.

"Don't be sorry, you saved me, and I'm always grateful for that but you have a family, Morgan and Pepper they need you and for what it's worth I know it's better for you now" I told him. "Your my family to" He replied. "And if right now your believing that were not I'm going to do whatever it takes to make you believe it" he told me.

In seconds a smile had crept on my face "You do that Stark, while I'm here have you seen parker" I asked. "Who?" He asked. I chuckled "Peter Parker" I replied. "I've never heard of him" he replied. "What are you ok about Spiderman?" I asked a bit of worry coming to me. "Y/n I have no clue what your talking about" he told me. In seconds I had pulled my phone out and called his number. It wouldn't even ring. "I've got to go, I'll message you" I said and with that I ran out and was going to find out how the hell Tony didn't remember Peter.