Chapter 29

Tony's pov

I was in pursuit of Natasha I had seen her just run up to the roof, following something. I ran to the roof to see she had cornered y/n who had blood dripping from her face. I ran over and in secounds we were in a triangle. Without waring y/n shoot at natasha giving me a chance to shoot at her, but she saw that coming so she went to the ground and the bullet went pass her, Nat was out it was just the two of us. I shot, she shot, we both doged the bullets. While I doged a bullet she ran down the roof stairs back into the tower.

I chased after her but couldn't find her anywhere. It was twelve now, this had gone on for ten hours. I could just keep her paroniod while I went out for lunch.I went in the elevator and in secounds was shot. I looked up and saw y/n smiling down at me, the elevator made a grumble before going down that made her fall through the gap to the floor. "Again" she groaned and got up, I sighed "You ok? " I asked. She laughed and nodded "I win Stark beat that" she said. "Your nose, its bleeding again" I told her, hs shrugged her shoulders. "Wait did you say again, is your face because of falling from there?" I asked and she nodded. "Then why did you go up there again" I asked. "Because she's an idiot" a voice sung. I looked up to see Clint. "But your up there again so are you a idiot" she asked. Clint went silent and I laughed.

Y/ns pov

I got to choose dinner tonight so we went out for shwarma. I got changed into a blue jacket and white shirt and I wiped the stripes of my face. We went to eat shwarma and the place was happily empty. It was delicous and we all joked around. "Pass me the ketchup" I asked Tony. He was about to pass it but then opened it and sprayed the ketchup all over me, shock came over me "Realy Dad, y- I need to go clean this up" I said quickly and went to the bathroom, I had called him dad, god oh god.

Natashas pov

I laughed a bit and Tony gave me a look "Told you Tony parental authority" Clint said. "About that... " Tony began but I could wait I spat it out "Tony's going to ask y/n if she ok with him adopting her". Steve chokee on his drink in suprise, Loki became more alert and clints eyes widened. "That would make you my grandson!" Steve said.

Y/ns pov

Later that evening we went back to the tower I felt embarrassed. We all went to the main room but soon one by one they all went until it was Nat me and Tony but then she left, I was going to but the Stark started to speak
"Y/n you have been here for eleven months and since then we have grown closer, I missed you alot and you came back and it was great, then we got closer and I realised something, this wasn't freindship, your like a daughter to me, and I care about you" I said. She smiled at my words "I feel the same d- stark youve been like a father to me" she told me. I took a deep breathe before pulling a piece of paper out of my pocket "I was wondering if you would want to make it official" I asked. She took the paper and read it, her eyes glistened with hope. "Realy?" she asked. I nodded. "Yes, you can adopt me" she said happy tears spilling down both are faces, I pulled her into a tight hug which she gave back.

Y/ns pov

"Sign here" the man pointed to Tony, he nodded and signed, the paper was passed to me and I signed where I was told to. "Congratulations Mr stark you have now officially adopted y/n" the man said. We pulled into a tight hug and then went outside, we walked out and were surrounded by paparazzi. They yelled loudly "There they are Tony stark and Y/n Stark".

Hello there a chapter ago Ultron came up, so I'm pleased to tell you Age of ultron will be in this book soon