Chapter 5

Y/ns pov

I am guided to a lab, it has white marble counters, spinning chairs, tubes with different colour liquids in them and windows. "So, your the hulk, what's it ask?" I ask finnaly talking. He let out a little sigh "Sort of sucks, not being able to control him, like I would do anything to get rid off him" I he states. I walk around and look at a vile of orange liquid then look up an idea in my head "So hulk was created by a gamma radiation experiment gone wrong" I ask and he nods. "Do you have magnets?" I ask. A confused look comes across his face as he gets teo magnets and pass them to me. A idea is in mind I put the two positive sides toghther and they stick. "You see the positives will stick, so say the positives are the gamma radiation" I say then I flip one round so it's positive and negative "They reppeling, so not coming toghther but getting rid of each other, and what repels gamma, lead, inject with lead and he may be gone" I tell him. A little smile comes to his face "That's a realy smart idea, but I've tried it, it just weakened him a little, that was it" he says. I bow my head a little going quiet. "How do you know at that your in 9th grade, all your learning about it plants?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders "I got bored one day and started studying all of it, it's actual kinda interesting, the radiation, technical advances, quantum physics" I say listing things off. He chuckles "Smart and powerful" he says. A little smile slithers on my face but it goes when there is a knock and Bruce says "Come in" and in walks in the only over girl, a beautiful readhead. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hi y/n, I'm Natasha, but call me Nat, Tony asked me to take you shopping" she says. A confused look goes across my face, I turn to Bruce but he shrugs his shoulders, so I follow her and we go out the tower and into Natashas car. I sit in the passanger seat and her in the driver. She begins to drive and starts conversation "It's good to finnaly have another girl on the team" she says. "Must be" I mumble. "So for you joining Tony's throwing a party, a chance for us to get to know you, so right now we're going to buy you something to wear" she says in a smile.

I don't know if the idea of a party scares or excites me. We go to a mall and in secounds of being in a shop, natasha grabs a dress. This goes on for five minutes when she looks like she has thirteen for me, she ushers me to a changing room. I change and come out in each dress, all are beautiful and in the end Natasha sees the dress she was most exciting for and almost squeals. "God y/n you look gorgeous".