Chapter 82

Y/ns pov

I was sprinting at this point how could of I forgotten the date. My arm was painful but I had to get there fast. It was what eight pm at this point the sky was darkining as coldness grew it was a hour and a half by car but I actualy never learned to drive so I had to get there on foot which was going to take long.

I reached the lake at 10pm it was nearly pitch black due to the winter weather still clinking on eventhough it was late march. This lake was my lake. April fools day lake, a goodbye to Tony Lake and my families lake,well our old one. Why was I hear, I don't know. I just felt like I should be here, call it sentiment but in two hours it would be April fools day and we'll that was the day I felt realy excepted with everyone.

My phone rang and it was a unrecognisable number I picked it up "Hello" I said into the phone, unsure of the replier. "Y/n where are you, Nebula said you ran off about five hours ago" Loki's voice responded. "When did you get my number and since when did you have a phone?" I asked. "Natasha gave it to me the other day and I've had a phone for five years been on earth" he answered. "Ok, well anyway you don't need to know where I am it's none of your buisness" I answered. "It's freezing outside you could catch a cold" he answered. I jumped in the water "Now I'm in water I may freeze to death fine, none of your buisness" I told him. "Water? Where are you I'm picking you up" he told me. "You have fun finding me" I told him and then hung up, I placed my phone on the deck and I felt the water colden tingling around me as if ice.

I was fully clothed but didn't care, I had something to get. At the end of the lake which was not accessible exact by swimming was a bank, I swam over there the cold eating at me, maybe Loki was right but I was not going to let him know that, I climbed onto the bank and found where I was looking for it was two trees realy close to one another, ok maybe it was not sentiment, it just made me remember something looking into the water.

It was a Tuesday night, it happened to be two weeks after the avengers had defeated Loki in new York and my parents were being very sketchy but I didn't notice that much, we wnr to the lake and they told me to help them bury a box they said it was a sort of suprise for me and that I should dig it up again when I was 18 I had forgotten all about that until now.

I dug up the box and opened it, i picked up a file at the top and opened the first page I read it and then the bottom sentence made my eyes widen "No" I whispered in shock.