Chapter 94

Y/ns pov

"AVENGERS!" Steve yelled from the front of all us hero's and the softly he said "Assemble". Thor let out a battle cry and with that we all went into battle. I only had one arm avaliable to use to i only used the knife, killing the creatures that ran at me, at times slipping the weapon up my sleeve to throw fire. It was a thrill, something I hadn't done in awhile and it felt great, fighting for good.

I had killed about fifty in the space of six minutes it was to easy. The plan had come over the earpiece that Scott would fire up the time machine in the van to get the stones out of here. To easy then changed as I killed a small creature a long sword came and caught on my suit slightly missing my leg but caught onto the cloth pulling me to the ground. I stood up pulling it of to see the one whos sword it was coming at me, Thanos. "You are getting on my nerves" his gravely voice spat. "Nice to see you to grape" I smiled. He swung the sword round and I ducked. "Well that's not nice" I smirked. He pulled his sword above me and was about to slam it down upon my head but I threw a ball of fire and it fought against the sword coming at me, I pushed the fire. "This will probaly go bad for one of us you son of a-" I felt myself get scooped into the air "Well calm down fiesty" he chuckled holding onto me, he brought me to the ground and I hugged him. "Have you talked to Tony, he's missed you " I told him and he nodded. "Great to see you parker, keep safe kid" I said before running away hearing him yell after "Kid realy we use to be the same age!"

I killed more and more and I then spotted Wanda fighting Thanos and I went to help her but found myself incased in stone I turned my head and smiled "Squiward your alive, ohh I've missed you" I joked. "Hey that's my nickname for him" Tony's said through the earpiece. "Ok whatever tin" I said back to him before burning the stone around me and running at Squidward he then found metal and with his hands twisted it around my neck the bones squeezing tight together and my airways closing. I put my hand to the ground and lower plants came up and grabbed his legs knocking him over,i pulled the bar from my neck and came over to him.

"RAIN FIRE!" I heard Thanos yell and before I could do anything the ship above me shot down I was blasted backwards by one of the shots and flung through the air, I just so happened to land under one of the shields the sourceres were making and right by Lokis foot I looked up as he looked down at me "Hey" I smiled.