Chapter 149

Y/ns pov

I could see the utter suprise on his face. "Im so sorry to bother you" I said to Steve. "If your here then it's not something normal like a visit from the future" he replied. I chuckled. "I'll make some coffee" Peggy said and Me and Steve went outside to the porch swing. "So how are you?" I asked him. "Im fantastic, guess who I met yesterday" he chuckled. "Who?" I asked intrigued. "The starks introduced me to there son Tony" he chuckled. I smiled a bit but it faded, replaced by sadness. Steve noticed "Now what's on your mind, your here for a reason" he asked. I chuckled "Im here for many reasons, let's just start with a question, do you know your plan before you die" I asked. He smiled to me and nodded "Yes I guess it's happened as you sit infront of me, older then the age you were meant to live to". I nodded "Yeah, it happened, you saved me, but why, I had accepted it, I knew it was to come" I asked. "Because you can never realy accept death, and your own could be the hardest, and there was a opportunity to keep you alive, I took it" he smiled. I chuckled tears springing my eyes "Thanks". "I see there's more, what's the future like what's hurting you" he asked. "It's just hard, you and Sharon were my last living relatives, she came back betrayed me and was killed so I have no real family, and because of that I've lost Tony again I screwed up, I can bearly even talk to anyone, I only text Clint and Thor hates me, I broke Lokis heart, all I have left is Sam and Bucky" I told him. He hugged me "You will get through it, and with those two with you I think you have a fair ish chance" he told me.

"Barnes told me things you said about me on the run, that was realy nice of you" I told him. He shook his head. Peggy came out with the coffee and we drank together. "Y/n, what you need to do is take it slow, one person at a time" Steve told me and I nodded. "I better be going" I sighed. I hugged Steve and said goodbye to Peggy. "Before you go, how's buck, he started any of the dating apps Sam told him about" Steve asked. I let my suit grow around me. "Well no he found someone himself, you know them" I chuckled. "Who?" Steve asked a bit eager. "Me" I said before pressing the button on my suit and let myself slip back into the time machine.

Steve's pov

"That is so wrong in so many ways, good for them, but the age and she's my great grand-daughter and he's my best freind" I baciacly groaned. "Steve" Peggy said and I looked where she was pointing. A shard of a pym particle and a bit of its liquid lay on the ground.

Y/ns pov

My suit reduced and I smiled, it fell. This was not where I was supposed to be.