Chapter 87

Y/ns pov

I couldn't tell Tony, I just couldn't if he knew what had happened today and how I had a year max to live it would change everything and I couldnt let that happen so I left my mouth shut, he flew me high in the air as we came to the clouds, "See you in a min" he joked and dropped me. I closed my eyes, the force of hitting the water could be enough to rip open the stitching.

Lokis pov

I ran to the edge of the deck and looked up after a minute I saw her beggining to fall, I jumped into the water and ran to where she was going to land, she fell fast and as she was near I outstretched my arms and just like that I caught Her. Her eyes flickered open and she let out a sigh  "Good no harm done and they dont know" she whispered quietly. My face fell and she looked at me "How could you" she spoke through gritted teeth, she got out of my arms and began to walk through the water.

Y/ns pov

"Y/n, we should talk" Nat said as I walked past her but I ignored. "Im off the team" I told them all and walked away, I heard loki starting to run after me but I made a line of fire to block his path and in secounds I had to wipe away some blood thst fell from my nose as I carried on walking.

12 days later

"23 woohoo" I mumbled to myself before I punched a dummy infront of me. One year left of life I guess. Where was I exactly, Clints farm. He hadn't been there in five years and he wasn't going back but he still owned it so I thought that this would be a good place to stay. I had found a training room of his so every morning I went and used it, he had mostly bows and arrows but also some knives which I used and I just used the dummys. I don't know why I was here, I guess I felt like I had no where else to go, well except to the others, in two days time they would be doing the heist, if I left now I could get there just in time.

Live my life here until I die or Clint returns or help save the world, do one good thing after the horrors I had made.

I made my decision.

Tony's pov

"Ok everyone suit up" I ordered and sighed, I wish Y/n hadnt left. But I knew why she did. I had such a great plan for after we had done all this, but I hadnt stopped the plan hoping she would return. "Got a suit for me Stark" said a joky voice and I turned around a smile on my face. "Put one in your room just in case" I told her she wore all black at the time, and she nodded. "Who will I be going with?" Y/n asked, "Two things I would were your hero suit I gave you under and you'll be going with-"