Chapter 102

Y/ns pov

"Where we going?" Yelena aske das we sat on a bus. "Chicago, I got some freinds there" I told her. "That's over six hours on this bus, no" she said and then clicked the button, the door opened on the next stop and in a matter of minutes I found myself in a hijacked car that Yelena drove.

"Tell me the true story or I'll gut you" she said. "You were brought back because we went back in time and got the stones but me Natasha and Clint had to sacrife one of us to retrieve the soul one" I began. "So you chose Natasha" she spat. I shook my head "I jumped of the cliff but Natasha caught me but while getting me back up she fell, her death is my fault so blame me if you want to" I told her. "He called you a Stark the man, your Starkling aren't you" she asked. I looked at her confused remembering the old nickname from Loki "Natasha told me a few story's about her and the avengers but she called one Starkling no other name said she didn't feel worthy to"she told me. I sighed and nodded "We were on the outs at the time she had hurt me alot" I told Yelena and she nodded.

"I'm sorry I blamed you" she said and I nodded. Her phone rang and she asked me to tell her who it was "It's Melina?" i replied. She took the phone from my hand and answered on speaker. "What a pleasent suprise, what's the call for?" she asked this unknown person to me. "Well maybe because there's a bounty out for you and another girls arrest I was wondering if you needed help" she asked. "Мама I'm fine, we're off to Chicago" she replied. "No your not, those Drakof supporters that's were they are they would kill you" she told her daughter.

"Ok fine we'll crash at yours, where are you now?" she asked. "Pitsburg" her mother replied. "We will be there in four hours" she said and hang up. I smiled. She looked at me "What?" she asked I shook my head and looked out the window.

When we got there she gave us some different clothes from the dusted and scorched ones we wore, I know had on a white sweatshirt and was glad no one mentioned the skinny-ness. We sat around a dinner table as Melina said "Where did you to meet?" she asked. "This morning at my apartment I was going to kill her" Yelena smiled as I stabbed at some lettuce. "Why is that?" She asked. "She had been told I killed Natasha?" I told her and the room fell silent. "It's all crazy out the, just coming back five days ago were all still adjusting, but you could of told me" Melina said to Yelena. "I thought you knew" Yelena replied. "What?" I asked confused. "Is it true my daughter is dead".