Chapter 39

Y/ns pov

A few days later there was a knock on my door and I opened it and was happy to see Steve. "Hey, Tony is letting me bring you somewhere" he told me. "Cool, where?" I asked. "You'll find out" he replied and I sighed.

About an hour later I found myself in a old people's home and I stood infront of someone I had never met, but had heard so much about lately. "Y/n, this is your great grandmother Peggy " Steve introduced. Peggy gave me a weak smile "Steve's told me all about you" Peggy told me. I chuckled "He told me all about you too".

I got to know my great grandmother that day and it helped me make a decision I had been stuck on, I found out that it was in my blood to not back down. So I was not going to back down and wait for Alexander pierce to come to me again, I was going to find him.

Tony's pov

Y/n came back to the Tower and then went straight to her room, I ordered us take out and went to get her, but she was not there, the only thing that was there was a note:

Dear Tony,

I'm going to be gone for awhile, I have chosen to go on my own mission and find Alexander pierce. I know you would disagree that's why I couldn't consult you on this, I can't live my life afraid that he will come, because that's how it's been and I can't keep living like that.

Sorry, Y/n.

I was not going to just let her leave, I went and got the suit out and started to search for her.

Y/ns pov

I had put on all black to not let me be that noticeable and then I went and followed my first lead. Rumlow. I had realised he was a Hydra agent two weeks back, but I knew if I told Fury he would arrest him and Rumlow wouldn't talk. I found him and began to follow. It was dark and I thought he wouldn't notice me, I was wrong.

He went through an alley and a secound after I followed after, but when I got out the other side I looked left and right but couldn't see him, then arms grabbed me from behind and cothered my mouth, he had caught on and had stood next to the wall.

I tried to kick and punch but it was no use. "Pierce was hoping he would get you" Rumlow whispered in my ear before a car pulled up and I was put in the back, they tied me up and put tape over my mouth . It was dark with tinted windows. At least I was getting to Pierce, one way or another I guess.

The car stopped and I was pulled out and was put in a standing position and there infront of me stood the devil himself, Alexander.

Hey so a little bit of a notice, so I may not be able to post for the next week because I'm on holiday but also as you can see age of ultron is over, this will be a story inbetween and then captain America civil war will come. Comment any suggestions and maybe leave a vote 🥰