Chapter 41

Tonys pov

I had Friday scan for facial recognition of y/n and after 4 hours she was found, I came to where she was, ready to have a go at her but when I landed that all left. She looked like hell.

Y/ns pov

I didn't do or say anything as Tony stood there looking at me. I bend my throbbing head down feeling tears spill from my face. Then I heard his metallic voice through the suit say "Honey what happened?" He asked. More tears fell from my face and then with a gulp I replied "I S-screwed up, I'm so sorry, I got kidnapped and then I had to fight them and Alexander got away" I cried. "Kidnapped what! And why are your arms like that?" He asked. I sighed "I had to escape so I had to swing my arms foward from behind my back so they popped out, can you pop them back in?" I replied.

He let his suit open and then stepped out he came over and took one arm and pushed it so my shoulder was popped back in and then did the same to the other, it hurt but it was ok now. Out of nowhere he wrapped his arms around me bringing me into a tight hug. When we pulled away he cupped my face in his hands and with his thumbs he wiped as much tears and blood away as he could. "Let's get you home" he told me and with that he got in the suit and then picked me up and we went back to the tower.

Soon we sat on the sofa and Tony held a ice pack to my head "Feels familiar, all you need to do know is tell me something mysterious and dark" I told him and with that he remembered the night Hydra had hurt me before and we had sat on this exact sofa and then he told me a bit about how he knew me.

He cleaned the blood from my face and held the ice pack to my head, he was so kind to me even after I had stupidly running away then the punishment came "Heads up your grounded" he told me. I laughed "I saw that coming". "And dont run off looking for Pierce again, now we know he wants to brainwash you, I want you to be as far as way from him as possible".

I went to sleep that evening, thinking about what Tony had said he wanted me safe and out of harms way, it was a very fatherly thing to do and I was thankful I had him, but what if I didn't, what if listening to him ended him up in the same situation as my parents had be put it, he could be killed, but only on Pierces orders, so there was only one choice, I had to disobey Tony, I had to find Pierce. First disobeying by ungrounding myself and using my laptop, I linked Friday up to it and she started a facial scan for Pierce.