Chapter 112

Y/ns pov

"Good to see you" I smiled at them. They were both now looking up at the sky "You think she'll win" they asked. I chuckled "Without a doubt".

In a matter of minutes Agatha was no longer, my hand restored to its normal health, eventhough that one wasn't even real, it was weird this hand was the metal arm but it wasn't like that here. Agatha had been turned to Agnes, and all was good.

Wanda walked up to me wherein this beautiful new outfit "Nice get up you got" I smiled, she chuckled back. She then replied "Im going to get rid off the hex, I just have to say goodbye" she told me. I nodded "Then after that" I asked. "Well im going to have to escape the police, so I'll be off, but by myself ok" she answered. I nodded and then engulfed her in a hug. "Goodbye, Wanda" I cried. "We'll see each other again some day" she chuckled softly. I stepped away and smiled softly, then she realised. "Ohh,I forgot" she said. And then I found myself the one engulfed in a hug. "I'll miss you forever" she told me and I nodded. "Same to you" I smiled and then turned around and began to walk.

As soon as the hex began to become smaller I walked towards the edge, with Loki next to me, as soon as it was  completely gone the government could be here. "Where to now?" He asked as the hex came towards us secounds away. "I could have days left I no longer want to be run, I've been running my whole life, I want a break" I chuckled before continuing "New asgard is a beautiful place, a nice place to be" I finished. He knew what I meant.

A nice place to die.

The hex went through us and I felt the arc reactor necklace take its place on my neck also the feeling of my arm shimmer back to metal as it had done before and sickness run through me, I felt faint and wobbled but stood my ground. "Let's go".

Tony's pov

I had done it, it had been right under my nose the whole time, Ultron had made a bunker full of stolen equipment from HYDRA and there was a form of cure all I needed was to add in something to make it fully right and that I found by going to none other then Nicholas fury who had a heart attack when seeing me but I explained and he kept quiet, this one secret wasn't probaly his biggest.

But either way it was done and a blue vile lay in my hand as I sat in little bunker and I tracked the arc reactor finnaly after two days of being her a signal came, I thought it had been broken but it was back, just outside a small town called Westview.

She was in the hex, the one on the newspaper.