Chapter 36

Y/ns pov

With that the fight began I threw balls of fire at them and punched and kicked the robots. It was going good, I hadn't seen Tony yet so I still had time to live, but then things changed.

I was on the bridge fighting some robots when out of know where it broke, I grabbed onto a piece of metal. I turned on my earpiece "A bit off help" I asked to no one in particular. "Y/n!" I heard Tony yell through the earpiece. "Please, not the time for you to have a go at me, can someone get to the bridge" I asked. "Im here, where are you?" Tony spoke. "Im on the edge Im not going to be able to hold on much longer" I told him. He flew down to the edge and found me, he held out a hand. I reached out but that made me lose my grip and I began to plummet. "DAD! " I yelled.

Tonys pov

I flew down as fast as I could and grabbed her. "Your ok" I told her and I flew back up. I had nearly lost her, if it had happened I wouldn't know what to do.

We landed on proper land and I let her go. "You shouldn't be here" I told her, she sighed and then replied "But I realy should" she smiled and before I could reply she had run off to fight more bots.

Y/ns pov

Sokovia had broke from the ground and was begininng to float, the people were stuck. We fought the bots killing more and more, soon Nat and Hulk turned up to help. We soon found out the only thing keeping us aflot was the core and if Ultron got to it the world could all die.

The people weren't going anywhere and Ultrons army was still strongly fighting. Me, Nat and Steve stood for a secound toghther "Were not leaving this rock with one civilian on it" Steve said. "I didn't say we should leave" Nat replied. She looked of into the cloudy distance "Anyway, where am I going to get a view like this" she carried on. "Were getting off, there must be a- that son of a.. " "Launguage, Y/n do you kiss your mother with that mouth" Fury said throught the earpiece. "Jokes on you, my mums dead" I told him and steve hit me on the back of the head, I gave him a glare.

Fury had arrived with hellicarriers. We began to load the people on, with the help of Rhodey who had came with Fury.

"What's the plan?" I asked Tony. "We get all these people off, thor will hit the core and I'll get it from below"  he told me. "You could die" I said. "Possibly, but I could still live, get on a carrier ok" he told me. "Ok" I lied and turned of the earpiece. I was not going to listen to that. Im just realy hoping he's not going to end up dead.