Chapter 9

Bruce's pov

I finished marking the last paper just as I heard Steve's voice finish talking about being good. "Well done now we can-" I begin to say but when I look up Y/n was already half way across the classroom and before I could protest she was gone. I let out a sigh. A teen in are rank was obviously not Furys best idea but we didn't think it would be this bad.

Y/ns pov

I didn't go straight back to the tower but to a familiar place, Columbus Park, it had a basketball court and trees, I sat under the trees and reached for my bag. I pulled out a notepad and began to doodle. I wasn't good at drawing so I doodled. I began to draw spirals and then little stick men. This boredom went on for hours until the sun set and it grew so dark I could no longer see. I didnt like writing things down so I thought about them while I doodled so thsts why I could do it for ages. I threw the bad back into my bag and then stood up. The street lamps had turned on and it was twenty minutes from the tower, that was effort. I began to walk, my legs feeling a bit numb from kneeling on them. I watched my feet as I walked and then at the sound of more feet I looked up.

Familiar eyes met mine and I let out a gasp, a terrified gasp. "Hello y/n" said the voice of Alexander peirce. "You" I snarl in both pain and anger. "Been awhile" he chuckles. No laugh escapes my lips as I say "Yeah when was the last time, when you killed my parents before my eyes". He let out a fake shock sigh "Well I never, totally slipped my mind, but that's what you get when you disagree with hydra, anyway your going to join us" he tells me. Finnaly I laugh escapes my mouth and I cross my arms over by chest "Not likely, and it's not like you can kill anyone thst means something to me, so just kill me, problem solved" I spat. He walks up to me, his agents around me. He slaps my face "Not yet, deal with her" he says and walks away. I feel punches coming from me here and there, the only thing I can cling onto is that there not taking me. I make no effort to fight back and let the punches hit me. In my face, stomach and shoulder. Kicks are also given to my legs that make me buckle and fall. Finnaly they stop and leave, I get up slowly and carry on walking, limping a little as I do, acting like nothing mattered.

I got to the tower and eyes of agents looked at me and doubled back. I got in the elevator and went to the main floor, my nose bled and so did my tounge but the rest was just bruising. I walked through the doors when they opened and went towards my room. But halfway there I was met with Tony "Y/n!" he baciacly shouts upon seeing me. "Tony! " I say back sarasticly.