Chapter 150

Y/ns pov

I was in new york, the Avengers tower was in view but far. This was not my year. I saw someone holding a newspaper and grabbed it not caring about their shrieks of protest, I read the date, holy crap, tommorow was the day I met nick fury in the school bathrooms.

Ok, so finding hank pym and aquiring new particles would take some time, I might as well see some things again.

Young y/ns pov

I lower my hands "We?" I question. "Miss L/n we've infiltrated your school, street and everywhere you go, we know all about you and how you've been living alone for a year, you need a home, a safe place, and we could offer you one" he tells me and then he reaches for something he had tucked beneath his shoulder, a file he hands it to me and tells me "Put thst in your bag, read it in private don't let anyone see it". "Yeah don't lose that, grumple bum would not be happy" a lady smiled hopping out a nearby cubicle. The eyepatched man pointed a gun at her. "Hey, calm down, I'm not here to hurt you I'm freind not foe" she told him. "Prove it" he snarled. "The flerkin realy did a number on your face" she chuckled.

"How do you know about that?" He asked.

Present y/ns pov

"Nick, Nick, Nick, your the most paronoid person ever, but one of the smartest I know, who do I look alot like" I asked him. His eyes widened. "Your related to the girl, how all her family is dead" he said. "Most of it, there's still those two people, I'm not related to her, I am her" I chuckled. Younger me started at me astonished "Is this some sort of ageing mistake, or your from the future, how?" she asked startled. "I forgot I was once a science nerd, I think netflix did something about that, anyway yes I'm from the future, kind of slash probaly shouldn't be doing this but I'm bored and I need to find a dude" I chuckled.

"Amazing, so you still know me in the future" Nick said. I chuckled "Yeah and your still as creepy" I told him and he rolled his eyes. "Why are you here?" He asked. "It was a mistake, I'm going to fix it but I felt like telling little me something and that is don't screw things up, bye" I smiled and walked away.

I found pym a day later and after yet another confusing conversation with this man, took the particles and found myself back in the present finnaly.

I walked into my home and was suprised when arms wrapped around me "Where the hell have you been?" Bucky said kissing my cheek checking I was real. "I did something stupid" I sighed. He chuckled "I just thought she could of come earlier then we suspected and gotten you" he said. "So many questions, first how long was I gone" I asked. "A week". "Jesus, number two, who could of gotten me" I asked. "There's a new threat to us, it's big, we need the whole team" he told me. "Who?" I asked. He sighed...

"Its...."