Chapter 43

Y/ns pov

Alexanders shot had hit my shoulder nad I fell back, Bucky caught me but with my other arm I punched him in the face and he let me go, I fell to the ground as I felt tears sting my eyes. "Leave, or I won't heisate to kill you" I hissed at Bucky and with that he left. Tony ran over and pulled me into a sitting position. My vision had became blurry but I could still hear him say to me "It's going to be ok, just let me get you to my lab".

He picked me up and ran me over to his lab, In secounds I felt tweesers go into my arm and then the bullet scrape against my skin as it is pulled out. I felt him stich the hole up and then bandage me up. He wiped away my tears and said he would go deal with Alexander.

Bucky had been the one to kill my parents, I knew it wasn't him but there blood was still on his hands. And I hated him for it. I wanted to end him for it.

The urge to kill was in my mind, like a adreline spike, I needed to chill out. I stood up and walked to the sink and splashed some water in the my face. I leant my head against the cold metal of the sink side and began to take deep breathes. He had been there in the middle of the night and he had seen me, if there hadn't been the order he would of killed me.

Tony's pov

I called Fury to let him know and he got some agents to get rid of the body, Y/n had just been hit hard with something, she had been in a room with the person who ordered her parents death and the actual killer, how could I talk to her about that, I wanted to help her but I knew I would be know use, all I could do is make sure she was healthy and strong.

I went back in the room to find her leaning against the sink, I came over. She stood up and I pulled her into a hug. "It's all going to be ok" I told her. "Are you ok, did he hurt you? " she asked pulling away from the hug to properly examine me, I shook my head. "Im fine, we can worry about you" I said. "I should be feeling free that I killed him but all I feeling is anxious"she replied. "You just need to sleep on it, you'll feel ok" I told her.

Y/ns pov

That didn't work, I couldn't sleep at all, I wanted to find Bucky and I don't know but I knew that would hurt someone, Steve. I should talk to him about all this.

The next morning I called him and he came over to the tower I told him everything and he looked torn.